ABU Dhabi Ports has affirmed that the expansion of Khalifa Port is on track for a phase one opening by the first quarter of 2021, as well as...
- First phase of Khalifa Port expansion due to open Q1 2021
- ICTSI Pakistan welcomes inaugural call of Far Shipping's Gulf Service-1
PAKISTAN International Container Terminal (PICT) recently played host to the 2,169-TEU MV Thorsky, making its maiden call on its new Gulf Service-1...
- Libya's oil exports set to dwindle as ports blockade persists
LIBYA plans to export 1
- At least six migrants died, 93 rescued off Libya's coast
UN says rescued migrants, including one woman who gave birth on a rubber dinghy, brought back to Libya.
- Abu Dhabi Ports links up with Bengal Tiger Line to launch Safeen Feeders
ABU Dhabi Ports has established a new feeder services company named Safeen Feeders in partnership with Bengal Tiger Line (BTL), as part of its...
- THE Alliances's AG3 service makes maiden call at Jubail Commercial Port
GULF Stevedoring Contracting Company (GSCCO), part of the Gulftainer group of companies, announced that it has received the Hyundai Tacoma container...
- Abu Dhabi Ports box liftings surge 47pc to record 2.5m TEU in 2019
ABU Dhabi Ports (ADP) has ended 2019 with impressive year-to-date results and recording-breaking milestones, underlining the company's continued...
- Bahrain's Khalifa Bin Salman Port (KBSP) celebrates first decade of operations
BAHRAIN's Khalifa Bin Salman Port (KBSP) has been celebrating ten years of operation over which period container volumes have grown by 54 per...
- Abu Dhabi to spend US$1b on Khalifa Port expansion
THE capacity of Abu Dhabi's Khalifa Port is to be increased by 50 per cent by the end of 2020 as part of a AED3
- Abu Dhabi's Khalifa Port and KIZAD men stage road show in Brazil
ABU BI's Khalifa Port now has a handling capacity of 2
- Belt and Road: Qingdao port buys 33pc of Cosco's Abu Dhabi CT
QINGDAO Port International Development has agreed to purchase a 33 per cent stake in COSCO Shipping Ports (Abu Dhabi), a deepwater terminal located...
- China inks 197 Belt and Road deals with 137 nations
CHINA's National Development and Reform Commission says China has signed 197 Belt and Road cooperation documents with 137 countries and 30...
- ADT handles milestone 10 million containers at Khalifa port
ABU Dhabi Terminals (ADT) says it handled a record 10 million containers at Khalifa Port Container Terminal (KPCT1), after Khalifa port handled 51...
- Abu Dhabi Ports H1 volume increases 82pc to 1.14 million TEU
THE UAE's Abu Dhabi Ports (ADP) first half container throughput increased 82 per cent year on year to 1
- Abu Dhabi Ports sees H1 box volumes surge 82.4pc to 1.1 million TEU
ABU Dhabi Port's container volumes skyrocketed 82
- Abu Dhabi industrial zones attract major Indian maritime investment
INDUSTRIAL zones such as KIZAD in Abu Dhabi are now being used by Indian firms as a springboard to expand across the Gulf Cooperation Council as well...
- Chinese companies pour US$1.7b in Khalifa industrial zone
THE China-UAE Industrial Capacity Cooperation Demonstration Zone Project located in the Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD) has attracted 20...
- Cosco to expand semi-automated Abu Dhab terminal to 3.6 million TEU
CHINA's Cosco Shipping Ports plans to expand its CSP Abu Dhabi Port Container Terminal in Khalifa to raise the annual handling capacity to 3
- Gallega opens new 325,000 square metre facility in Abu Dhabi
UAE-BASED third-party logistics company, Gallega Global Logistics, has opened a 325,000 square metre facility in Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi...
- Two Chinese 21,000-TEUers arrive at Khalifa Port's CSP Abu Dhabi Terminal
COSCO's 21,000-TEU Solar has arrived at the CSP Abu Dhabi Terminal of Khalifa Port in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), reports Xinhua