CHINESE express firm YTO's plan for a huge CNY6
- YTO inks agreement for planned huge Jiaxing air cargo hub
- Beijing denies Shanghai's 3rd airport will be in Nantong, Jiangsu province
CHINA's transport authorities have denied that the location of the proposed third airport in Shanghai has been confirmed, after local media...
- China's courier firms accelerate delivery times, boost air cargo investment
TO accelerate delivery times private courier companies in China are investing more heavily in the air freight sector, including in new infrastructure...
- Cargo ship aground and abandoned
Cargo ship aground and abandoned
- Tanker aground and abandoned
Tanker aground and abandoned
- Drastic action required to deal with China's excess box port capacity
CHINA has an excess of 50 million TEU container port capacity to actual volumes, according to ports expert with the OECD, Olaf Merk, who pointed out...
- Jiaxing-Shaoxing sea bridge soon to reduce travel time to Shanghai
THE bridge spanning across the Hangzhou Bay, connecting two Zhejiang province cities of Jiaxing and Shaoxing, has been completed
- Jiaxing container feeder terminal boxes bulk, January volume up 255pc
THE Jiaxing International Container Feeder Port on the Grand Canal in northern Zhejiang province posted 255 per cent year-on-year increase.
- Jiaxing river port volume breaks quarterly record at 17,527 TEU
JIAXING Multi-use Port Area, the first river container terminal in Zhejiang province, lifted 17,527 TEU in the first three months of this year, which...
- China has 26 ports that now handle 100 million tonnes of cargo a year
THE number of ports with a throughput tonnage of over 100 million tonnes has risen to 26 last year from 2010's 22, according to the Ministry of...