MEXICAN freighter operator MasAir Cargo has started operations for DHL Express utilising one of its Boeing 767 freighters
- Mexico's MasAir Cargo starts B767F operations for DHL Express
- SpiceJet expands bellyhold capacity with new service to UK
SPICEJET is to expand its bellyhold cargo capacity with the launch of non-stop flights, connecting Delhi and Mumbai to London, reports London's...
- CP Rail reports best 3rd quarter and September for grain
THE Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) posted its best-ever third quarter for Canadian grain and grain products shipments, moving 7
- Level 4 autonomous parking starts with Human Horizons' HiPhi X
HUMAN Horizons announced the rollout of a world-first level 4 fully autonomous vehicle parking system on the HiPhi X production vehicle, reports...
- Hamburg HHLA buys control of Adriatic Trieste terminal
HAMBURG's big terminal operator, Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) is taking a 50
- ZIM moves up, PIL out of the top 10 liner list with shrinking fleet
SINGAPORE's embattled Pacific International Lines (PIL) has slipped out of the top 10 global liner rankings with further sales of its dwindling...
- Starlux Airlines utilises IBS Software's iCargo platform
TAIWAN-BASED Starlux Airlines has deployed IBS Software's iCargo platform as it prepares to expand operations
- PIL unloads another three box ships to stay afloat
SINGAPORE-BASED under pressure Pacific International Lines (PIL) continues to divest itself of tonnage to help pay bills
- Chinese exports beat expectations with 9.5pc jump in August
CHINA's exports jumped 9
- New Ivory Coast box terminal to be built in Abidjan
CHINA Harbour Engineering Company (CHEC) has signed a contract for the construction of Abidjan's second container terminal, known as Cote...
- Loss of US bilateral shipping tax accord no big deal say HK port interests
HONG KONG remains an attractive place for the shipping industry to prosper, according to the city's Transport and Housing Bureau, despite the US...
- SF Express carries out first large pilotless cargo UAV flight
EXPRESS giant SF Express has completed a successful trial of a large cargo unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) flight, according to the Xinhua news agency
- Zhonggu Logisitcs plans US$214m IPO on Shanghai bourse
CHINA's Zhonggu Logistics, an affiliate of the country's largest domestic liner operator Zhonggu Shipping Group, plans to raise CNY1
- Increasing use of digital air cargo bookings despite Covid-19 outbreak
THE use of air cargo online booking portals looks set to increase over the coming months, despite a slowdown in growth during the height of the PPE...
- Maersk reaches into India's interior with new rail offering
MAERSK is positioning itself deeper into the Indian hinterlands to connect beneficial cargo owners (BCOs) searching for low-cost access to global...
- Help for stranded seafarers!
The government, together with Danish Shipping, the maritime section of the Danish Metalworkers' Union and the Danish Engineers' Association, has...
- Hamburg installs machine learning software to predict box movement
MACHINE learning has come to Hamburg to predict the dwell time at Hamburger Hafen und Logistik (HHLA) container terminals, the company has announced
- CMA CGM re-names NOL in sweeping changes to Far East operations
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has re-organised itself and its subsidiaries into a tight-knit unit delivering a one-for-all-and-all-for-one service on...
- Indonesia industrial park to spearhead bid to lure China supply chains
INDONESIA plans to build one of its largest industrial parks on the north coast of Java island in a renewed drive to attract manufacturers relocating...
- Damen delivers custom RHIB to Naarden Lifeboat Brigade!
Damen Shipyards Group has recently delivered a new lifeboat, a Damen RHIB 975 Inboard, to the Naarden Lifeboat Brigade (Reddingsbrigade Naarden)....