PARIS, France-headquartered cargo handler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has launched Project Coldstream to co-ordinate its response to the...
- WFS sets up Project Coldstream to handle 16b doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Cathay Pacific Cargo targets South American, African markets
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific's wants to expand its reach to South America and Africa, says the airline's new director of cargo Tom Owens
- Nearly 10 tonnes of protected wood in container seized by HK Customs
HONG Kong's Customs and Excise Department seized nearly 10 tonnes of rare, protected wood with an estimated value of HKD6 million (US$774,000)...
- Works start on developing Saudi Arabia's KAPD mega container port
EFFORTS are proceeding to develop Saudi Arabia's King Abdulaziz Port Dammam (KAPD) into a mega container terminal and regional hub for shipping
- Trump contemplates adding China's Ant Group to trade blacklist: report
THE United States Department of State has submitted a proposal for the administration of US President Donald Trump to add China's Ant Group to a...
- 1st A321 converted freighter completes initial test flight
JOINT-VENTURE company between Aircraft Transport Services Group (ATSG) and Precision Aircraft Solutions (PAS), 321 Precision Conversions, has...
- Alibaba inks deal with Atlas Air to serve South America e-commerce market
CHINA's Cainiao Smart Logistics Network - a subsidiary of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba - has inked a freighter charter deal with Atlas Air as...
- Textile companies in India to gain from US-China trade war
THE US-issued Withhold Release Order on cotton and apparel imports from specific producers in the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, which may...
- Canada-China trade up 6.9pc while trade with US shinks 17pc this year
CHINA's share of Canadian trade has risen to record levels, as exports and imports with China represented 6
- Vietnam plans second container port near Ho Chi Minh City
THE Vietnamese government is planning to build another container port on the outskirts of Ho Chi Minh City, with several sites under consideration,...
- Seychelles Ports Authority takes delivery of new tug from Sanmar!
Seychelles Ports Authority (SPA) recently completed technical acceptance of a new azimuth stern drive (ASD) tug from Sanmar Shipyards in Turkey.
- Emirates SkyCargo reaches milestone of 15 years of operations in Vietnam
EMIRATES SkyCargo has marked 15 years of airfreight operations in Vietnam, during which time it 'has helped to facilitate trade between the...
- AGI integrates digital platform with CHAMP's cargo handling system
GROUND handler Alliance Ground International (AGI) has opted for CHAMP's (application programming interface) API to enable the interweaving of...
- Boeing plans a quiet comeback for 737 Max as grounding nears end
BOEING Co is planning a comeback for the 737 Max, the grounded jetliner that has spent almost two years in controversy and tragedy after two fatal...
- Geodis has new managing director in Vietnam
GLOBAL logistics service provider Geodis has announced the appointment of Simon Vandekerckove as country managing director in Vietnam
- CMA CGM revises West Africa Express service
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has introduced call changes to its West Africa Express (WAX) service, which operates on the Asia-West Africa trade
- Hapag-Lloyd's CE warns of longer-term Covid-19 impact on global economy
GERMAN container shipping firm Hapag-Lloyd is benefitting from a rebound in transport demand but its chief executive, Rolf Habben Jansen, warned...
- Maersk revises upwards full-year financial forecast
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller-Maersk A/S has raised its full-year guidance amid a surprise recovery in demand and sweeping efforts to cut costs
- Global freight forwarding market to shrink by 10.2 per cent in 2020
UK's Transport Intelligence's (Ti's) latest projections for 2020 show that global freight forwarding market will contract by 10
- HK tops cargo busiest hub list in H1 2020: ACI
HONG Kong maintained its place as the world's busiest cargo hub in a difficult first half of the year that saw demand decline across the...