HONG Kong flag carrier Cathay Pacific Airways has temporarily expanded its operations in the Americas, with a 12-week cargo service linking...
- Cathay launches 12-week cargo service to Pittsburgh linking Southeast Asia
- Covid-19 supply chain disruption boosts hub port role: PSA executive
THE regional CEO of Middle East South Asia and head of business development at PSA International, Wan Chee Foong, says that the supply chain...
- New box terminal at Namibian Port is fully operational
THE new container terminal at the Namibian Port of Walvis Bay, built between 2014 and 2019 and commissioned in August 2019, is now fully operational
- DP World collaborates with Israeli firm in bid for Haifa Port
DUBAI's DP World is partnering with an Israeli group to bid for one of Israel's two main ports and to examine opening a direct shipping line...
- China's high tech and finance groups flock to Singapore to expand
CHINA's largest technology and financial services companies are stepping up efforts to expand in Singapore, as doors slam shut on mainland groups...
- Cathay burning cash at a monthly rate of US$259m, more restructuring on the way
HONG Kong's flagship carrier Cathay Pacific has warned of further restructuring with the airline burning cash at a staggering rate of up to HKD2...
- CMA CGM Enhances China India Express (CIX) Service
CMA CGM is pleased to announce that it will be enhancing its existing China India Express (CIX) service that connects Asia with the Indian...
- Lome emerges as top transshipment port to Sahel region.
TOGO's Port of Lome has emerged as the top transshipment centre for goods coming and going to and from Sahel countries in the northern regions of...
- India's major box port volumes increased 17.4pc in July
INDIA's container volumes through the country's ports continued to rise in July, albeit slightly, reports New Delhi's Financial Express
- Port of Amsterdam, Pifim consortium show Sardinian hub interest
THE Port Authority of Cagliari, on the southern tip of Sardinia has announced that Port of Amsterdam International together with London financial...
- Boeing lets EVA drop 10 Dreamliners for three 777Fs instead
TAIWAN's Evergreen Airways (EVA Air), a Taiwa has reportedly reached an agreement with Boeing to change seven 787-10 on-order Dreamliners to...
- Ontario airport cargo up 16.1pc in US tops air cargo growth
LOS ANGELES area Ontario International Airport has experienced double-digit growth in air cargo during 2020, reports the San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- DP World 1H volume down 5.9pc, against 15pc industry drop
DUBAI's global port operator DP World suffered a 5
- HMM joins PSA in Singapore to run container terminal hub
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has become the sixth container line to enter into a joint venture terminal in Singapore with PSA
- U-Freight busy with project for airline repair firms, despite Covid-19
HONG Kong-based freight forwarder and logistics company, U-Freight says its project activity for airline repair companies has been holding up...
- Pemco delivers world's first B737-700 FlexCombi to Texel Air
BAHRAIN's cargo airline Texel Air has taken delivery of the world's first Boeing 737-700 FlexCombi from conversion firm Pemco
- US hits 24 firms that helped build military bases in South China Sea.
THE US Commerce Department adds 24 Chinese companies to the entity list that helped build military bases in the South China Sea, reports the American...
- King Abdullah Port links east-west 2M Alliance shipping routes
2M ALLIANCE carriers Maersk and MSC have chosen the Red Sea's Saudi King Abdullah Port as a logistics station, confirming the importance of the...
- Box ships surpass tankers with fitted scrubbers: BIMCO
CONTAINERSHIPS with a total cargo carrying capacity of 5
- Cosco Shipping Ports bullish on recovery with HI net profit up 11pc to US$163m
CHINA state-owned Cosco Shipping Ports (CSP) has posted a net profit of US$163