IN the first half of this year, the Port of Ningbo-Zhoushan in China's Zhejiang province has posted 444,000 TEU sea-rail transportation volume,...
- H1 rail freight volumes up 15pc at Ningbo-Zhoushan port
- DP World H1 box volume dips 5pc due to Covid-19
DUBAI's DP World, one of the world's largest operators of ports with locations in more than 50 countries, handled 33
- American Airlines H1 cargo revenue slumps 37pc to US277m
AMERICAN Airlines has offered cargo-only flights during the COVID-19 pandemic, but the new line of business didn't overcome the lost cargo moved...
- OOIL sails through H1 with volume down 2.6pc and revenue up 3.2pc for OOCL
ORIENT Overseas International Line (OOIL), the parent company of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) and a subsidiary of Cosco, has announced...
- Port of Marseille Fos to invest US$64.5 million to promote recovery
THE Port of Marseille Fos posted a 15 per cent year-on-year decline in overall cargo volume in the first half while container throughput fell 17 per...
- LNG drives Northern Sea Route H1 transits up 1.1pc to 14.5 million tonnes
SHIPMENTS on the Northern Sea Route increased 1
- Cathay 'cautiously optimistic' about cargo, but expects 'substantial loss' in H1 2020
HONG Kong's flag carrier Cathay Pacific says that its cargo business, despite facing headwinds, has managed to maintain its cargo capacity intact
- India's Adani Ports handle milestone 109m tonnes of cargo in H1
ADANI Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited handled a record 109 million tonnes of cargo across its network of ports and terminals in India in the...
- Emirates SkyCargo H1 volumes tumble 8pc to 1.2m tonnes amid tough market
EMIRATES SkyCargo's air freight volumes in the first half of the year dropped by eight per cent year on year to 1
- Port of Tokyo's H1 imports and exports drop to 4.6m TEU
JAPAN'S port of Tokyo handled 4
- Abu Dhabi Ports H1 volume increases 82pc to 1.14 million TEU
THE UAE's Abu Dhabi Ports (ADP) first half container throughput increased 82 per cent year on year to 1
- Abu Dhabi Ports sees H1 box volumes surge 82.4pc to 1.1 million TEU
ABU Dhabi Port's container volumes skyrocketed 82
- Top 40 container shipping lines' H1 rankings: JOC
FRENCH shipping line CMA CGM and subsidiary line APL handled the largest combined share of US containerised imports in the first six months of the...
- Black Sea Container market volume up 8.52pc in first half of 2019
BLACK SEA container terminals in the Ukraine, Romania, Russia and Bulgaria increased first half throughput 8
- Amsterdam Schiphol's H1 cargo drops 9.2pc amid slot shortage
AMSTERDAM Airport Schiphol (S) saw its total cargo volume fall by 9
- Containership deliveries, newbuilds hit historic lows, says new study
CONTAINERSHIP deliveries in the first half reached a historic lows as did newbuilding orders, said MPC Container Ships ASA, an Oslo-based owner and...
- Cosco Shipping Ports' H1 profit falls 13pc despite 4.5pc hike in revenue
CHINA's Cosco Shipping Ports' (CSP) net profit for the first half of the year dropped 12
- OOIL back in the black with a H1 profit of US$139m despite economic uncertainties
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL), now a Cosco unit, and parent of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), has announced a...
- YZJ Shipbuilding's H1 earnings rise 11pc YoY to US$345.4m
YANGZIJIANG (YZJ) Shipbuilding achieved 11 per cent higher profits in the first half of the year compared to 2018, to stand at US$345
- Logistics segment boosts HHLA's H1 earnings (EBIT) to US$127.4m
GERMANY's Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) recorded first-half earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of EUR114