AMERICA's go-anywhere-anytime carriers National Airlines and National Air Cargo are bringing the first relief materials to cyclone-hit Mozambique
- National Airlines calls up three freighters in response to capacity crunch
- Liftings at Port of LA reach record 961,833 TEU in August
THE Port of Los Angeles had its best month ever in August, processing a record-setting 961,833 TEU in August
- Importers analysing peak season shipments in LA to Long Beach
THE ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach handled 53
- Cosco Shipping Ports bullish on recovery with HI net profit up 11pc to US$163m
CHINA state-owned Cosco Shipping Ports (CSP) has posted a net profit of US$163
- Port of Virginia throughput declines 16.8pc in July to 221,028 TEU
THE Port of Virginia posted a 16
- Pacific Northwest ports looking for volume rebound in Q3
CONTAINER volumes at North America's Pacific Northwest ports are declining this year due primarily to the drop in consumer demand caused by...
- Dublin's second quarter container throughput declines 14pc to 173,000 TEU
THE Port of Dublin's unitised trade, trailers and containers combined, fell 13
- Shanghai air cargo rate fall shows signs of slowing on TAC Index
AIR cargo rates declines out of Shanghai have shown signs of stabilising over the last week, reports London's Air Cargo News
- LA-LB terminal operators to put up gate fees by 4.2pc from August 1
TERMINAL operators at Los Angeles-Long Beach ports are to increase the traffic mitigation fee (TMF) used to fund night and weekend gates at the port...
- Container shipping heading for a US$9b annual profit: Sea-Intelligence
DESPITE the significant loss of box volume due to the pandemic, spot rates have soared above year-over-year levels through the second quarter,...
- Oakland May laden box volume down 12.7pc as expected
THE Port of Oakland loaded container volume decreased 12
- US Q1 containerised agricultural exports up 13pc
US agricultural exports increased 12
- PIL seeks lifeline from Temasek Investment to stay afloat
SINGAPORE-BASED Pacific International Lines is in talks with an arm of the Lion City's sovereign-wealth fund Temasek Holdings over a potential...
- China's outbound airfreight rates are declining - but slowly
NEW figures for the past week from the TAC Index and Freight Investor Services (FIS) show airfreight rates out of China have continued to fall,...
- A.P. Moller – Maersk continues to grow profitability while safeguarding global supply chains
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic’s profound impact on global trade the company kept momentum in its strategic transformation and demonstrated...
- Still a long way to go in coronavirus battle, WHO chief warns
The head of the World Health Organization (WHO) has warned against complacency as countries continue to confront COVID-19 and citizens grow weary of...
- Drewry Maritime Financial Insight: Shipping Facing the Pandemic Crisis Effect
Container shipping: Container shipping stock prices have been in full retreat with early March witnessing a market storm as stock markets around the...
- US-Asia containerised exports decline 0.7 per cent to 5,958,060 TEU
CONTAINERISED exports from the US to 10 major countries and territories in Asia remained nearly unchanged in 2019, declining by 0
- ICS voices concern over piracy in Gulf of Guinea
THE number of ship's crewmembers being kidnapped in the Gulf of Guinea rose by 50 per cent in 2019 and this year has been blighted with a further...
- Box rates up, but concerns still there to recoup costs of IMO 2020
THE long-term contracted market has experienced a third consecutive month of increases, equating to an 8 per cent overall year-on-year rise,...