WITH production gradually recovering and cargo space still limited due to the reduced number of passenger flights, Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is...
- Dachser adds weekly Frankfurt-Shanghai charter for the autumn peak
- Global freight forwarding market to shrink by 10.2 per cent in 2020
UK's Transport Intelligence's (Ti's) latest projections for 2020 show that global freight forwarding market will contract by 10
- Liftings at Port of LA reach record 961,833 TEU in August
THE Port of Los Angeles had its best month ever in August, processing a record-setting 961,833 TEU in August
- Kerry Logistics wins awards, latest gong from Frost & Sullivan
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics has been conferred the titles of the Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Best Practices Awards for the fourth consecutive...
- US West Coast rates to breach US$4,000 in September
WITH China to US freight rates continuing their rapid bull run, some commentators are predicting that the China to US West Coast prices will surpass...
- Zim like other carriers report profitable Q2 despite slide in volumes
ISRAELI carrier Zim has joined the fleet of major shipping lines reporting impressive second-quarter profits, despite significant volume declines, by...
- Maersk triples Q2 profit despite volume decline
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller-Maersk reported a net profit of US$443 million for the second quarter, which compares with a profit $154 million for...
- Shanghai port sees container throughput hit record high in July
SHANGHAI port's container throughput of Shanghai port exceeded 3
- India-China trade falls 7pc as diplomatic chill takes hold to darken prospects
A GROWING chill in the diplomatic climate, plus the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, has resulted in a seven cent fall in trade between India and...
- Singapore holds top spot as world shipping centre for 7th straight year
THE Baltic Exchange, in collaboration with China's official news agency Xinhua, has published the 2020 Xinhua-Baltic International Shipping...
- Global forwarding market adapting to new realities, says UK's Ti research
NEW research from Transport Intelligence (Ti) shows the post-Covid-19 global forwarding market is already emerging
- April reduction in air freight largest since 2009 recession
THE Freight Transportation Services Index (TSI), based on the amount of freight carried by the for-hire transportation, fell 7
- Airfreight rates on key trades decline for third consecutive week
AIRFREIGHT rates out of Shanghai continued on a downward trajectory last week as air cargo capacity on key routes remained steady, according to the...
- US Q1 containerised agricultural exports up 13pc
US agricultural exports increased 12
- Tersan delivered the Freezer Stern Trawler, NB1091 Calvert
Tersan Shipyard Inc. (Tersan) has successfully delivered the Freezer Stern Trawler, NB1091 named Calvert to Ocean Choice International Canada.
- Truckers associations laud Trump for HOS changes from FMCSA
THE Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) has applauded the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) for crafting flexible regulations and...
- China's smartphone shipments bounce back in April as pandemic levels off
CHINA's smartphone vendors saw an end to three consecutive months of shipment contraction in April, as factories and stores reopened amid a...
- Air Canada QI revenues down 15pc, EBIT plunge 81pc due to Covid-19
AIR Canada has posted a 15 per cent year-on-year decrease in revenues, from CAD4
- Blank sailings hits a peak in Asia, Europe, America, Mediterranean trades
THE impact of blanking sailings has now reached a peak, and resuming the Europe-Asia backhaul trade later this year may prove challenging,...
- Box ship sailings' schedule reliability falls to 68pc in Q1
CONTAINERSHIP sailings' schedule reliability in the first quarter fell to 67