PORT of Constanta Administration has joined the International Port Community Systems Association (IPSCA) as it looks to increase connectivity and...
- Port of Constanta joins IPSCA to boost connectivity
- Russian container traffic up 4.9pc, but Arctic volume down 22.4pc
CONTAINER throughput of all the Russian seaports in October grew 4
- ACL to show unit loading device app at Caspian Air Cargo Summit
ACL Airshop is continuing to expand its product portfolio at this week's Caspian Air Cargo Summit in Baku, Azerbaijan
- New Batumi-Constanta feeder service moves boxes on Trans-Caspian route
A REGULAR feeder container shipping route between the port of Batumi/Poti (Georgia) and the port of Constanta in Romania will be launched by...
- Russia's sea ports achieve 8.1 per cent YoY container traffic growth in July
SEA ports in Russia saw their total container throughput in July rise by 8
- DP World purchases Topaz Energy and Marine for US$1.1 billion
TERMINAL operator DP World has bought Topaz Energy and Marine Ltd 'for an enterprise value of US$1,079 million' to tap the Caspian Sea oil...
- Russian box traffic up 5.1pc in April, Baltic basin has biggest share
TOTAL Russian port cargo throughput in April 2019 grew by 5
- Caspian Shipping Company to modernise its fleet to service oil fields
THE Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company (ASCO) says it will build 56 new vessels within 10 years to service oil fields, reports the local news...
- Baku port's Q1 cargo volumes rise to 1.03m tonnes, with box traffic up 55pc
THE volume of cargo passing through Baku International Sea Trade Port in Azerbaijan on the Caspian Sea hit 1
- EMSA launches the “European Neighbours Policy” Maritime Fellowships at WMU
The European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA) officially launched nominations of candidates to join the next class of the Master of Science in Maritime...
- Use of winged boats for fast parcel delivery services
WITH increasing online purchasing expanding the parcel transportation and delivery sector there may be a potential market niche for fast...
- Palmali Group celebrated its 20th anniversary with a magnificent night
Founded in 1998, the world's leading maritime transportation company, Palmali Group, has completed its 20th year in Turkey.
- Russia's exports grow 16.6pc, making near box recovery to pre-crisis levels
CONTAINER throughput of Russian seaports has almost recovered up to the pre-crisis level, reports Ports
- Black Sea and Caspian ports lure Asian shippers with faster, cheaper services
ASIAN shippers transporting cargo to the European Union (EU) are likely to benefit from increased Black Sea/Caspian Sea competition with faster,...
- Keppel ends management deal with Baku Shipyard
Keppel Corporation terminated an agreement to manage and provide technical services to Baku Shipyard
- Caspian Sea FMs agree to draft convention on delineation, use of sea
Foreign ministers from Caspian Sea states agreed to a draft convention covering the delineation and use of the Caspian Sea during a Dec. 4-5 meeting...
- Kerry Logistics to build Georgian CT, widening role in Caspian landbridge
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics has signed deal to build a Black Sea container port in Georgia as link in a cross-border rail and trucking service...
- Deutsche Bahn, Georgian Railway forge partnership
GERMANY's Deutsche Bahn and Georgian Railway have signed an agreement in Berlin that lays the foundation for rail freight projects covering the...
- Kerry offers China-Caucasus-Turkey rail-road service
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics Network has launched new cross-border rail and trucking service from China through Kazakhstan to Caucasus and Turkey
- Grounding on Volga-Caspian Sea Canal
The 'Kasma' ran aground on June 7, 2018, at 12