CANADIAN flag carrier Air Canada reported an operating loss of C$1
- Air Canada blames US$1.16 billion loss on Canadian Covid restrictions
- DP World blames Covid for 3.9pc in first half fall in box volume
DUBAI's DP World posted a 3
- Trump threatens to cut off relations with China over virus denial
US President Donald Trump has warned that he could 'cut off the whole relationship' with China, in the latest escalation of US tensions with...
- CAPA warns of airlines going bankrupt in 10 weeks all virus casualties
SYDNEY's Centre for Aviation (CAPA) says coordinated government and industry action could prevent many of the world's airlines from going...
- Seattle port group blames virus for 19pc box volume loss in January
THE Northwest Seaport Alliance saw its total container volume for January fall by 19 per cent year on year to 260,000 TEU, with imports down by 21...
- IAG Cargo blames global slowdown for 9pc quarterly revenue decline
LONDON's IAG Cargo has posted a nine per cent year-on-year third quarter revenue decline to EUR269 million (US$300
- High Court denies banker's cash plea, blames casualty on fake pirate attack
UK High Court Judge Nigel Teare quashed a banker's plea for compensation on October 7, saying the loss of the 150,000-dwt tanker Brilliante...
- BNSF blames Hours of Service regulations for blocking level crossings
CLASS I railway Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) is challenging an Oklahoma mandate that enables local courts to fine railways for blocking level...
- IAG Cargo H1 sales off 3.2pc to US$312.2 million, blames global trend
IAG Cargo has posted a 3
- US, EU and Japan seek agreement to curb China's state subsidies
THE US, EU and Japan are pushing for an agreement on measures to curb state-support of industries with the aim to eventually limiting how much China...
- China won't insist US fix 'wrong practices' before resuming trade talks
CHINA, while still blaming the the US for damaging trade negotiations, no longer insists Americans alter 'wrong practices' before talks can...
- IAG Cargo Q1 revenue falls to US$308.9 million, blames weak market
THE International Airlines Group (IAG) Cargo has posted a first quarter year on year revenue decline of EUR275 million (US$308
- US-Mexico trade talks breakthrough raises hopes of Nafta deal with Canada
US President Donald Trump says the US and Mexico have agreed on key trade terms that would make for an 'incredible' deal that was 'much...
- Ryanair: Lufthansa obstructs attempts to revive Austrian airline
IRELAND's budget carrier Ryanair has appealed to the European Commission's competition authorities 'to stop repeated abuses that...
- MAIB Blames Poor Planning in CMA CGM Vessel Grounding
MAIB Blames Poor Planning in CMA CGM Vessel Grounding
- US Coast Guard blames El Faro sinking on captain, crew and owners
BLAME was apportioned by a US Coast Guard inquiry to the captain, crew and owners for sinking of the 15,000-dwt El Faro October 1, 2015 in a...
- Hyundai posts US$152 million loss despite 46pc revenue hike, blames rates
HYUNDAI Merchant Marine (HMM)has posted a second quarter net loss KRW173.7 billion (US$152 million), drawn on revenues of KRW1.24 trillion, up 22 per...
- Seaman blames employer, vessel owner for injuries
Seaman blames employer, vessel owner for injuries
- Biggest box maker issues profit warning, blames world trade decline
SHENZHEN's China International Marine Containers (CIMC), the world's biggest container manufacturer, has issued a profit warning to investors.
- Danaos blames Hanjin bankruptcy for its Q3 losses
CONTAINERSHIP owner Danaos was dragged into the red in the third quarter by the impact from the Hanjin Shipping bankruptcy. The company reported a...