PANAMA's ports cargo volume grew by 13
- Panama ports first half box throughput up 14pc to 3.8 million TEU
- Ecommerce surge experienced by UPS attributed to Covid scare
ECOMMERCE got a boost from the Covid-19 scare if the surge in online shopping posted by United Parcel Service is anything to go by, reports the...
- Volga-Dnepr and Kuehne + Nagel partner of UK-Russia flight
RUSSIA's Volga-Dnepr Airlines and Swiss forwarding giant Kuehne + Nagel have joined to deliver a power turbine from the English East Midlands to...
- Covid-19 leads to more digital cargo bookings at Air France KLM
AIR France KLM Martin Air Cargo (AFKLMP) has noted an increase in the use of its digital booking services since the outbreak of the coronavirus
- Australia bans bulk carrier TW Hamburg for wage exploitation!
Overnight the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) banned the Liberian-flagged bulk carrier TW Hamburg from Australian ports for 12 months.
- Seventy per cent of Finnair's earnings driven by air cargo in Q2
FINNAIR Group's revenue in the first half of 2020 was mainly driven by cargo-only operations, as Covid-19 pandemic grounded the airline's...
- Hong Kong's Q2 GDP shrinks 9pc amid the coronavirus outbreak
PROVISIONAL statistics released by the Hong Kong government show that the city's economy contracted 9 per cent in the second quarter, making it...
- IOM Deplores Killing of Two Migrants Returned from Sea to Libya!
Two Sudanese migrants were killed and three others injured in a shooting at the Khums disembarkation point last night in Libya.
- Dubai witnesses crew change of 3,000 seafarers
Dubai witnesses crew change of 3,000 seafarers within its territorial waters with joint efforts of DMCA and GDRFA
- ICTSI Pakistan plays hosts to new UIG pendulum service
PAKISTAN International Container Terminal Services (PICT) has welcomed the newly launched UAE-Indian Subcontinent-Gulf service (UIG), with an...
- DP World H1 box volume dips 5pc due to Covid-19
DUBAI's DP World, one of the world's largest operators of ports with locations in more than 50 countries, handled 33
- New airlines brings cargo growth to Brussels Airport in June
BRUSSELS Airport saw its cargo volumes increase by 4
- Increasing use of digital air cargo bookings despite Covid-19 outbreak
THE use of air cargo online booking portals looks set to increase over the coming months, despite a slowdown in growth during the height of the PPE...
- PayCargo links up with Unisys for air cargo payments
PAYCARGO's online payment solution is now directly integrated with Unisys' Cargo management system with the two parties saying that the...
- Hong Kong tightens rules on movements of seafarers and aircrews
STARTING tomorrow, new rules introduced by the Hong Kong government will come into effect to prevent seafarers and aircrews from mixing with the...
- India-China trade falls 7pc as diplomatic chill takes hold to darken prospects
A GROWING chill in the diplomatic climate, plus the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, has resulted in a seven cent fall in trade between India and...
- Hapag-Lloyd sells 7 ships in leaseback deal to increase liquidity
GERMAN container shipping line Hapag-Lloyd has sold seven 9,326 TEU container ships to China's Bank of Communications Financial Leasing (Bocomm...
- As pandemic stretches on, concern for stranded seafarers grows
The mental well-being and safety of seafarers stuck aboard ships during the pandemic is reaching a breaking point as the months stretch on, warns an...
- Aussie parliament look into Australia-China trade reliance
AUTRALIA's reliance - and potential over reliance - on China as a trade partner is being put under the microscope of a parliamentary inquiry
- China-Africa trade down 20pc, hit from coronavirus in first half
TWO-WAY trade between China and Africa fell 19