AIR France KLM Martin Air Cargo (AFKLMP) has noted an increase in the use of its digital booking services since the outbreak of the coronavirus
- Covid-19 leads to more digital cargo bookings at Air France KLM
- Turkish Cargo ups market share despite - or because of - Covid-19
TURKISH Cargo claims said it had increased its market share to five per cent from 4
- ONE to offer more direct sailings from China to Southeast Asia
JAPAN's Ocean Network Express (ONE) has added two new direct services connecting China and Southeast Asia
- Air France KLM boosts cargo operations following Covid-19 disruption
AIR France KLM Martinair Cargo (AFKLMP) has increased operations across its network, following severe disruption over the last few months caused by...
- SWISS considers passenger seat removal to boost cargo capacity
SWITZERLAND flag carrier Swiss International Airlines (SWISS) is considering removing the economy passenger seats from twelve of its Boeing 777-300ER...
- Cathay Pacific to reduce passenger capacity by 96pc in April and May
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon will reduce capacity by 96 per cent across our passenger network in April and May because of the...
- APL-CNC and TS Lines offer weekly range of intra-Asia loops
APL of the CMA CGM Group and TS Lines are launching in mid-March a weekly intra-Asia service connecting China to southern Vietnam
- CEVA contracts 86 charters to keep international trade flowing
CEVA Logistics has contracted a range of 86 freighter aircraft to deliver parts and supplies to its customers
- WFS to provide warehousing services to Etihad Cargo at Frankfurt
ETIHAD Cargo has chosen Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) to provide warehouse and cargo handling services at Frankfurt Airport from February 15, 2020
- Two new air cargo services link China's Xi'an to India's Chennai and Mumbai
TWO all-cargo air services have started operating between Xi'an, an ancient Chinese capital known for the Terracotta Warriors, and India's...
- Hong Kong Airlines near bankruptcy as it seeks for rescuer to pay bills
HONG KONG's Air Transport Licensing Authority (ATLA) has issued an ultimatum to Hong Kong Airlines, saying it must secure a cash injection and...
- Yang Ming to launch local loop linking Indon, S'pore, Klang, Bangkok
TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport is to launch the new ITS service connects Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand
- Korean Air Cargo expands freighter net, shifts production to SE Asia
KOREAN Air has commenced a twice weekly freighter service between Seoul and Bangkok operated by a Boeing 777 freighter
- Ethiopian Cargo to start freighter services to Thailand and Vietnam
ETHIOPIAN Cargo and Logistics Services, Africa's largest cargo operator, is launching a weekly service to Bangkok, Thailand and Hanoi, Vietnam,...
- time:matters adds 3 new Asia locations to its network
LUFTHANSA Cargo's time-critical logistics subsidiary time:matters has added Tokyo, Bangkok and Singapore to its Sameday Air network for urgent...
- PSA, SCG Logistics Management set up JV to run Bangkok terminal
PSA Thailand and SCG Logistics Management Company Ltd are establishing a joint venture company in Thailand, called SCG-PSA Holdings to develop and...
- Singapore Airlines challenges Emirates and Etihad's dominance in India
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) has just picked a fight with Emirates in a grab for India's international travellers, and a slice of one the world's...
- Yang Ming carries out network service changes amid rising trade tensions
TAIWANESE shipping company Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp has announced changes to its service network amid the rising global trade tensions
- APL starts new weekly Bangkok Haiphong service
SINGAPORE's APL, part of the CMA CGM Group, announced the launch of the Bangkok Haiphong (RBH) service that will provide weekly connectivity...
- Undeclared toxic chemical fire hits 1,585-TEUer in Laem Chabang
FIRE-PRONE toxic chemicals are said to have caused the fire and an explosion aboard the 1,585-TEU KMTC Hongkong in eastern Laem Chabang port that...