CHINA's Xiamen port has received approval from the Ministry of Transport to construct a new automated container berth
- Xiamen port gets official nod to add new automated container berth
- Etihad Cargo hooks up with air cargo screening app for November debut
ETIHAD Cargo has formed a partnership with supply chain solution app E2open, that will help it to automate its cargo screening processes in...
- PayCargo links up with Unisys for air cargo payments
PAYCARGO's online payment solution is now directly integrated with Unisys' Cargo management system with the two parties saying that the...
- Box volume at Virginia port plunges 23pc in May due to pandemic
THE Port of Virginia's cargo volume in May plummeted 22
- Melbourne moves from 4,500-TEUers to 10,662-TEU CMA CGM Ural
THE Port of Melbourne has docked its biggest box ship ever - the 10,662-TEU Ural, reports the UK's Port Strategy
- SIPG and THE Alliance test fast-track box processing at Yangshan port
SHANGHAI International Port Group (SIPG) and THE Alliance have entered into an agreement to test out onshore container drop-offs for cargoes bound...
- MSC introduces Instant Quote function for online cargo bookings
MEDITERRANEAN Shipping Company (MSC) has upgraded its e-business platform myMSC with the addition of a new online Instant Quote function
- FAA releases plan to review aircraft designs after two fatal crashes
THE Federal Aviation Administration (F) released a multi-stepped plan on how to review aircraft designs after two fatal crashes on Boeing...
- Frankfurt Airport cargo runs at full speed during the crisis
- FedEx and Microsoft team up against Amazon for package shipping
FEDEX Corp and Microsoft Corp are joining forces to provide commercial shipping customers with early warnings of delays from weather, traffic and...
- Konecranes sells 30 automated dock box trucks to LB terminal
FINLAND'S Konecranes has signed a contract with Long Beach Container Terminal (LBCT) for 30 additional automated guided vehicles (AGVs) which...
- CEVA Logistics goes robotics Down Under to expedite operations
AS a key part of its strategy to innovate and automate, CEVA Logistics has deployed Automated Mobile Robots (AMR) at its Australian super-site -...
- COVID-19 impacts observing system
The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) is concerned about the increasing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the quantity and quality of weather...
- Kalmar SmartPort automation to be used at Termont Montreal
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has finalised an agreement to supply container terminal operator Termont Montreal Inc (Termont) with a suite of Kalmar...
- Drone Delivery Canada to pilot cargo flights with payload of up to 400 pounds
DRONE Delivery Canada (DDC) plans to launch revenue-generating package deliveries this month from DSV Panalpina A/S's 1
- Emirates SkyCargo speeds up delivery with help of Accuity
EMIRATES SkyCargo is collaborating with compliance solutions provider Accuity to automate and streamline its regulatory compliance screening...
- Mumbai airport opens mega cold storage unit for farm and pharma products
MUMBAI airport has announced the launch of an exclusive terminal for processing and storage of agricultural and pharmaceutical products, reports the...
- Tigers Australia opens omni-channel facility in Sydney for e-commerce
TIGERS Australia has opened a new omni-channel facility in Yennora, Sydney, Australia to meet rising demand in domestic and cross-border e-commerce...
- Freighter conversions all the rage as Boeing wins small aircraft orders
US aircraft manufacturer Boeing Co failed to win any orders for commercial aircraft in January for the first time in over half a century
- Growth in e-commerce lead rising demand for forklifts
THE pallet truck, or forklift, market is expected to grow 6