MAJOR international express service provider DHL Express has announced an average price increase of 4
- DHL Express announces 2021 rate hike of 5pc for Hong Kong and Macau
- Port of Colombo's SAGT celebrates 21 years of maritime excellence
SOUTH Asia Gateway Terminals (Pvt) Ltd (SAGT), Sri Lanka's first private public partnership (PPP) and a flagship venture of the Board of...
- 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg makes its first call in at Port of Hamburg
With the first call of the 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg, another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- 'HMM HAMBURG' Makes Its First Call in Hamburg
With the first call of the 'HMM HAMBURG', another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- OOCL cancels raft of Asia-Europe sailings during height of peak season
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), in response to low demand in the market, has announced a number of blank sailings on the...
- People's Bank of China vows to support coronavirus-hit economy
CHINA's central bank signaled it will step up support for the economy as it struggles to recover from the impact of the coronavirus epidemic,...
- A.P. Moller – Maersk continues to grow profitability while safeguarding global supply chains
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic’s profound impact on global trade the company kept momentum in its strategic transformation and demonstrated...
- ICTSI net profit falls but Rio saves TEU throughput
INTERNATIONAL Container Terminal Services, Inc (ICTSI) has reported that net profit in the first quarter of the year plunged 18 per cent from US$72
- Port Economic Impact Barometer reports stabilization or slight improvements
Of the seventy six ports surveyed across the globe in this week’s WPSP Port Economic Impact Barometer Report, the majority report a relatively...
- ATA Truck Tonnage Index is up 1.2pc in US in March
THE American Trucking Associations' advanced seasonally adjusted (SA) For-Hire Truck Tonnage Index increased by 1
- Singapore government assures population there's enough for all
SINGAPORE's government moved to assure residents via Facebook that it won't run out of food or basic necessities, after neighboring Malaysia...
- OOCL makes adjustments to two services on its Trans-Pacific trade
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has made changes to its Pacific West Coast (PCN1) and Vietnam China South...
- China, North American trade deals cut risks of recession, says Fed
AMERICA's China trade deal, plus the free trade pact with Mexico and Canada has 'helped reduce downside risks and buoys business...
- China cuts tariffs on US$75 billion despite the virus closing borders
CHINA plans to lower tariffs on US$75 billion worth of American-made goods, in a move widely-seen to be keeping up its end of a trade pact with the...
- OOCL initiates measures to protect staff against coronavirus
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, says it has introduced measures to ensure the health and safety of its staff...
- Asian airlines face tough start to 2020 with coronavirus
AIRLINES in Asia saw international air cargo demand, as measured in freight tonne kilometres (FTK), drop by 5
- ATA Truck Tonnage Index shows For-Hire Truck Tonnage up 3.3pc
AMERICAN Trucking Associations' advanced seasonally adjusted (SA) For-Hire Truck Tonnage Index rose 3
- Maersk to drop Hamburg port call temporarily from ME1 service
MAERSK Line is making a seasonal adjustment to the rotation of its ME1 service: starting from February it will temporarily suspend calls to the Port...
- Ocean Alliance revises east-west service schedules for greater capacity
THE Ocean Alliance has been making amendments to its Day 4 product on its east-west trade network, with the changes set to be implemented from this...
- FMC raises fines on violations of the US Shipping Act by box carriers
THE US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) has bumped up civil penalties for violations of the Shipping Act and other maritime laws