THE Port of Long Beach in February saw cargo volumes dive in February as fewer ships called amid the outbreak of the coronavirus and the lingering...
- Long Beach port suffers 9.8pc drop in February to 538,428 TEU
- Singapore box volumes up 5.8pc in February to 2.9 million TEU
THE Port of Singapore reported a 5
- Asia-Europe falls 1.8pc to US$834/TEU, USWC off 3.9pc to $1,423/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday edged down 1
- Rates off 8pc overall, Freightos sees 4pc A-E fall, plus 1pc loss to USWC
WITH the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) unable to publish because of the coronavirus outbreak, only the Ningbo Containerised Freight...
- Westports' 4Q net profit down 13.8pc but full-year earnings up
WESTPORTS Holdings Bhd's net profit dived by 13
- North American rail traffic down 8.8pc in week ending January 18
RAIL traffic in North America for the week ending January 18 totalled 670,441 carloads and intermodal units, down 8
- Port of Zeebrugge 2019 box volume increases 4.8pc to 1.7 million TEU
THE Belgian Port of Zeebrugge container throughput increased 4
- 2019 OOCL up 3.8pc to 6.95m TEU, while Q4 up 4.8pc to 1.79m TEU
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, increased its 2019 container throughput 3
- Box throughput at Oakland declines 1.8pc in 2019 to 2.5 million TEU
THE Port of Oakland saw its container throughput in 2019 fall 1
- IMF ups China 2020 GDP growth forecast from 5.8pc to 6pc
THE new head of the International Monetary Fund applauded the phase one trade deal between China and the US as a 'very positive step' for...
- Turkish Cargo bucks global trend as volumes rise 8.8pc in September
TURKISH Cargo's freight volumes rose 8
- CMA CGM profit up 54pc to US$158.9 million as revenues rise 25.8pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's third quarter net profit increased 54
- Asia-Europe rates slip 0.8pc to US$702/TEU, USWC slump 9pc at $1,229/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday edged down by just 0
- Singapore Airlines Cargo October volumes fall 6.8pc yoy to 107,900 tonnes
SINGAPORE Airlines Cargo's freight volumes in October declined by 6
- Agility's Q3 air cargo volume drop 15.8pc due to 'challenging market conditions'
KUWAIT-BASED logistics and infrastructure company Agility reported that overall third quarter revenue rose by 1
- Asia-Europe rates slip 2.9pc to US$708/TEU, USWC plunge 11.8pc at $1,351/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday slipped 2
- Emirates SkyCargo H1 volumes tumble 8pc to 1.2m tonnes amid tough market
EMIRATES SkyCargo's air freight volumes in the first half of the year dropped by eight per cent year on year to 1
- Seaspan Q3 profit declines 46.3pc, but up 93.8pc in first 9 months.
HONG KONG's containership charterer Seaspan Corporation's third quarter net profit declined 46
- HPH Trust Q3 profit falls 2.8pc to US$29.6 million, revenues flat
HUTCHISON Port Holdings Trust's (HPH Trust) third quarter net profit fell 2
- Port of Rotterdam box volumes rise 3.8pc from January to September
THE Port of Rotterdam handled 112