SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday were flat at US$827 per TEU
- Asia-Europe rates remain flat at US$827/TEU, USWC unchanged at $1,678/FEU
- Asia-Europe falls 0.4pc to US$827/TEU, USWC jumps 18.3pc to $1,610/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday fell 0
- "Pilots should be sheltered from commercial pressure"
Speaking at the opening ceremony of the "Pilotage and Towage Services and Technologies Congress" held in Izmir on the first day, the Chairman of the...
- Port of Oakland container volume down 0.3pc to 192,584 TEU in November
THE Port of Oakland has posted total container volume - imports, exports and empties - declined 0.3 per cent year on year to 192,584 TEU in...
- NYK to display Super Eco Ship 2030 model at Expo 2012 in Korea
A MODEL of Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha's (NYK) Super Eco Ship 2030 will be displayed at Expo 2012 at Yeosu, Korea from May 21 to August 21, the...