ISLAMIC Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) has clinched 14th place in Alphaliner's list of the world's top 100 shipping lines as...
- Iran's IRISL moves up 5 places in list of world's top 100 box shipping lines
- Asia-Europe rate off 3.9pc to US$716/TEU, USWC off 2.4pc to $1,382/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday fell 3
- China predicts weak coastal shipping markets in 2019 due to oversupply
CHINA's Ministry of Transport has said in a port report that dry bulk and container shipping along the nation's coast are seeing too much...
- Savannah 2014 volume up 10.2pc to 3.3 million TEU, tonnage rises 7.4pc
THE Port of Savannah posted a 10.2 per cent year-on-year increase in 2014 container volume to 3.34 million TEU as well as a 7.4 per cent rise in...
- Intel set to ship LTE chip for mobile use in many countries - PCWorld
UbergizmoIntel set toshipLTE chip for mobile use in many countriesPCWorldWhile Infineon was a"fast follower" in mobile, intentionally timing its...
- NYK joins RCL to offer Thailand-Vietnam-Pearl River Delta feeders
JAPAN's NYK Line and Thailand's Regional Container Lines (RCL) have launched a new joint Thailand-Vietnam-Canton service (TVC/RBH).
- Ice and waiting vessels information at Azov Sea and Kerch Strait
Ice information and vessels situation that waiting in convoy for an icebreaker for 10/2/2012 is as follows:
- Korean long-liner sank in Antarctic, 18 missing, 5 dead
South Korean long-liner In Sung No.1 sank at 0630 LT Dec 13 2010 in 63 20 S 160 15 W, some 1500 nm off New Zealand and 800 nm off Antarctida coast.