JOINT-VENTURE company between Aircraft Transport Services Group (ATSG) and Precision Aircraft Solutions (PAS), 321 Precision Conversions, has...
- 1st A321 converted freighter completes initial test flight
- CMA CGM revises West Africa Express service
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has introduced call changes to its West Africa Express (WAX) service, which operates on the Asia-West Africa trade
- The tugs built by Sanmar have reached the Orkney Islands!
Tugboats named Odin of Scapa and Thor of Scapa, built at Sanmar Shipyards which is the world-famous construction facility, reached Orkney Islands and...
- South Carolina Ports September volumes show signs of new strength
THE South Carolina Ports Authority's September volumes reflect the strongest year-on-year activity since the Covid crisis hit, showing a...
- Iran's shipping revenue surpasses US$770 million a year
THE Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line (IRISL) earned US$778 million throughout the year until June 20, reports Iranian newsite Eghtesad Online
- Malaysia Airlines in talks with creditors in urgent restructuring
MALAYSIA Airlines has reached out to lessors, creditors and key suppliers as part of its 'urgent' restructuring exercise as it sees little...
- Drewry Container Port Throughput Index for July bounces back
THE Drewry Container Port Throughput Index for July bounced back strongly, crossing 130 points for the first time in 2020, reported the American...
- Qatar Airways posts US$1.9 billion net loss as revenues rise 6.4pc
QATAR Airways posted a net loss of QAR7 billion (US$1
- North American weekly rail traffic down 6.9pc, intermodal up 3.7pc
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending September 19 on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways totalled 327,915 carloads, down 6
- Halifax PSA docks biggest containership to call at Canadian port
THE Port of Halifax claims to have docked the biggest containership ever to call at a Canadian port, the 15,072-TEU CMA CGM Brazil, reports the...
- China winning trade war with US as trade surplus widens to over US$300b
CHINA's trade surplus with the US has grown almost 25 per cent since the start of the Trump presidency, exceeding US$300 billion on an annualised...
- Sanmar delivers another tug to Somaliland Port Authority
- Ontario airport cargo up 16.1pc in US tops air cargo growth
LOS ANGELES area Ontario International Airport has experienced double-digit growth in air cargo during 2020, reports the San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- July air cargo demand stable, but capacity remains constrained by Covid
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) has reported that global demand, measured in cargo ton kilometres (CTKs), fell by 13
- Cosco's Piraeus port tops all in Mediterranean container capacity
THE Greek Port of Piraeus leads in container handling capacity in the Mediterranean, holding fourth spot in Europe, and 26th place globally,...
- North American weekly rail traffic down 12pc, intermodal off 11pc
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending August 22 on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways totalled 320,649 carloads, down 12
- Milestone with SANMAR's technical delivery of new rastar 3200sx tugs!
Another milestone for Orkney Island Council and SANMAR with technical delivery of new rastar 3200sx tugs!
- Turkey finds 320 bcm of natural gas in Black Sea, Erdoğan announces
Turkey has made its biggest-ever natural gas discovery in the Black Sea, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced Friday.
- Turkey's Uzmar to build four tugboats for Pakistan's Karachi Port
UZMAR announced the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust, PAKISTAN for Four newbuild RAstar 3200W Class Terminal / Escort Tugboats.
- UZMAR announces the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust!
UZMAR proudly announces the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust, PAKISTAN for Four newbuild RAstar 3200W Class Terminal / Escort Tugboats.