UZMAR Shipyard of Turkiye has cut the first steel for Port of Aarhus, Denmark on September 03. Limited number of valuable guests attended the...
- Steel cutting ceremony: Tug built by UZMAR for Aarhus Port!
- Emirates SkyCargo to transport exotic cars for the Gumball 3000 rally
EMIRATES SkyCargo is set to transport four Mercedes Benz AMG GT63 4 Door cars from Dubai to the Gumball rally and back, as part of partnership signed...
- Wreck partially flooded and holed
Five days after its grounding, the 'Osfjord' was partially submerged with its stern including the engine room flooded by Sep 27
- First ISO-container ever loaded with liquefied natural gas at the LNG terminal in Świnoujście
Polskie LNG says the cryogenic liquid container (ISO-container) was loaded with LNG on Thursday, September 20
- Helm Operations Joins Volaris Group
Leading marine operations software company Helm Operations announced today that it has been acquired by Toronto-based Volaris Group Inc....
- Medevac off Mackay
A seriouslly ill passenger has been medevaced from the 'Majestic Princess' 83 km off the coast of Mackay on Sep 12, 2018
- Emirates SkyCargo flies two Alfas to London for Gumball 3000 motor rally
EMIRATES SkyCargo and Gargash, a distributor of premium and luxury cars in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), have partnered to transport two Alfa...
- Barge pulled off breakwater a week after collision
On Feb 4, 2018, at 7 p
- Sapura Energy seen bidding harder after taking over Sapura 3000 vessel
Sapura Energy seen bidding harder after taking over Sapura 3000 vessel
- Technical failure forced cruise ship to stay
Technical failure forced cruise ship to stay
- USCG issues BWMS type approval to Alfa Laval, OceanSaver AS
The Coast Guard Marine Safety Center issued the second U.S. Coast Guard Ballast Water Management System Type Approval Certificate to Swedish...
- First sister vessel of VectRA 3000 design has been launched to sea
Sanmar’s first VSP (Voith Schneider Propeller) Tug, of VectRA 3000 series, M/T “ARES” being constructed for Italian tug operator Tripmare...
- 7th Maritime Employee Survey reveals lack of training for shore-based staff
The majority of shore based employees across the shipping sector feel that they are lacking in training and development opportunities
- Indian Naval Ship INS Trikand visits Turkey
As a part of Indian Navy’s overseas deployment to West Asia, Africa and Europe, INS Trikand entered Istanbul the day before yesterday for a three...
- Tanker and Cargo ship collided, one sank in Shanghai
The "Jiang Xia Xiang" collided with the tanker "Bai Chi" on July 23, 2015, at 1 a.m. in the Wusong area on the Yangtze river.
- China starts on Mischief Reef land reclamation in disputed Spratly Islands
CHINA has started dredging work in the Spratly Islands and had begun to create land on Mischief Reef in Beijing's latest move to firm up its South...
- Salvors Prepare for Hoegh Osaka’s Hull Inspection
More favorable weather conditions in Solent allowed two new water pumps to be deployed on the Hoegh Osaka and its ballast system.
- Newport Shipping introduces a new revenue sharing concept to the Handysize sector
London-based ship manager Newport Shipping has introduced a new revenue sharing agreement (RSA) concept to the Handysize bulk carrier sector and will...
- "Le Sheng" Collided with "Cape Med" off Algeciras
On May 30, 2014, the "Cape Med" was in collision with the "Le Sheng" in the Strait of Gibraltar. The accident occurred at 4:05 , when the unloaded...
- SELAH Shipbuilding completes IEVOLI SAPPHIRE PSV
SELAH Shipbuilding Industry INC. has completed delivery of the H66 project within the name of IEVOLI SAPPHIRE which was launched on the 5th...