SWISS-BASED forwarder Kuehne + Nagel posted a net profit of US$293 million in the third quarter, an increase of 24 per cent compared to the same...
- Kuehne + Nagel Q3 profit up 24pc to US$293m on the back of revenue slide
- American Airlines keeps cargo-only flights to Beijing through March
TEXAS-BASED American Airlines will continue to operate cargo-only flights to Beijing Capital International Airport with passenger aircraft through...
- Seychelles Ports Authority takes delivery of new tug from Sanmar!
Seychelles Ports Authority (SPA) recently completed technical acceptance of a new azimuth stern drive (ASD) tug from Sanmar Shipyards in Turkey.
- Boeing plans a quiet comeback for 737 Max as grounding nears end
BOEING Co is planning a comeback for the 737 Max, the grounded jetliner that has spent almost two years in controversy and tragedy after two fatal...
- Iran's shipping revenue surpasses US$770 million a year
THE Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line (IRISL) earned US$778 million throughout the year until June 20, reports Iranian newsite Eghtesad Online
- Carbon Border Tax emerges in EU in the guise of protectionism
THE European Commission will tax greenhouse-gas produced by factories outside Europe that ship their products into Europe, reports Bloomberg
- China's America, Europe trade value slips 4.1 to 2.4pc in 2020
CHINA's export trade value with North America in the first eight months of the year fell 4
- ACI Maritime Crew Management Conference in London October 21
ACI's 27th Maritime HR & Crew Management Conference will be held in London on October 21 and 22
- World's biggest LNG-powered ship docks at Shanghai port
THE world's largest liquefied natural gas-powered containership was put into operation at Shanghai's Yangshan Port, loading 1,900 containers...
- Air cargo recovery in India driven by perishables, pharma and e-commerce
MUMBAI International Airport (MIAL) handled 72,000 tonnes of general cargo between April and August, a staggering 278 per cent increase over the same...
- Amazon Air stepped up freighter operations by 27pc during summer
AMAZON Air expanded its daily flight schedule by 27 per cent over the summer, according to a report issued by the Chaddick Institute for Metropolitan...
- Cargo throughput slips 18pc at S Korean seaports on coronavirus
CARGO handled at South Korean seaports totalled 117
- OOCL restores one transpacific sailing in October due to demand
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) announced that it has restored one transpacific sailing in October which was cancelled in...
- A-E rates off 0.27pc to $1,076/TEU, USWC off 0.28pc at $3,845/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday fell 0
- Asia-Europe rates up US$27 to $1,082/TEU, USWC increase $53 at $3,867/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday edged up US$27 to $1,082 per TEU, 69 per cent higher...
- Amazon expands air fleet, narrowing gap with UPS and FedEx
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon has rapidly increased its air cargo business in recent months while the airline industry may be reeling from the...
- This new technology can save whales from ship collisions
A newly developed tool uses AI, a mobile app and big data to help mariners avoid whale strikes.
- Air cargo braces for Covid-19 vaccine capacity constraints: survey
AN Air Cargo News survey has shown that the air cargo industry is expecting to face capacity shortages when a Covid-19 vaccine is developed and needs...
- OOCL cancels two more October transpacific sailings, restores six sailings
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has announced the cancellation of two more transpacific sailings in response to a reduction in...
- 3 migrants jump into sea from Maersk tanker stranded off Malta
THREE migrants stranded aboard a Danish tanker for over a month awaiting a port to disembark jumped into the Mediterranean Sea in a sign of...