SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday rose 1
- A-E rate up 1.1pc to US$1,054/TEU, USWC off 3.2pc to $3,813/FEU
- Ontario airport cargo up 16.1pc in US tops air cargo growth
LOS ANGELES area Ontario International Airport has experienced double-digit growth in air cargo during 2020, reports the San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- Q3 demand for box shipping forecasts to decline slightly by 0.1pc: analyst
ANALYST Sea-Intelligence says the demand in the third quarter for container shipping is expected to contract by 0
- Asia-Europe rates up 1pc to US$937 per TEU, USWC increase $34 at record $3,440/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday edged up slightly by 1
- Lufthansa first half profit falls 99.1pc to US$4.1 billion as sales fall 52pc
GERMAN flag carrier Lufthansa experienced a 99
- Port of Rotterdam cargo volumes suffer 9.1pc drop in first half
THE Port of Rotterdam lifted 218
- IAG Cargo passenger-freighter idea pays off as sales soar 33.1pc
IAG CARGO's strategy of setting up a scheduled cargo network of passenger-freighters while most of its aircraft are grounded has paid off,...
- Panama Ship Registry grows 4.1pc in first year under new administration
THE Panama Ship Registry has grown by 4
- LNG drives Northern Sea Route H1 transits up 1.1pc to 14.5 million tonnes
SHIPMENTS on the Northern Sea Route increased 1
- Long Beach volumes fall 11.1pc in June as Covid-19 hammers west coast
THE Port of Long Beach reported that 602,180 TEU crossed its docks in June, making for an 11
- S'pore's 1pc box decline offset by 3.7pc hike in mandated clean fuel sales
THE Port of Singapore saw a one per cent drop in container volumes in the first half of 2020, but bunker sales were up 3
- Asia-Europe 1.3pc to US$886/TEU, USWC off 3.1pc to $2,669/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday increased 1
- April box demand fell 8.1pc to 2.4m TEU: Container Trade Statistics
GLOBAL container demand fell 2
- Port of NY&NJ March volumes down 4.1pc to 560,830 TEU
THE Port of New York and New Jersey continues to maintain a strong supply chain as the end of the first quarter marks increasing numbers for harbour...
- St Petersburg box terminal (CTSP) moves 758,610 TEU up 5.1pc
RUSSIA's Container Terminal Saint-Petersburg CJSC (CTSP) handled 758,610 TEU in 2019, a year-on-year increase of 5
- Beleaguered Qatar Airways increases share in BA owner IAG to 25.1pc
QATAR Airways has increased its share in British Airways parent IAG to tighten its grip on the European group after expansion in the Gulf was...
- Hamburg 2019 volume up 6.1pc to 9.3 million TEU as tonnage up 1.1pc
GERMANY's main Port of Hamburg posted a 6
- Deepsea container volumes grew 1pc to 169 million TEU in 2019: CTS
CONTAINER Trades Statistics (CTS) has calculated that containerised cargo transported over deepsea routes swelled to 169 million TEU in 2019, an...
- Rotterdam's 2019 flat at 469.4m tonnes, boxes up 2.1pc to 14.8m TEU
THE Port of Rotterdam's 2019 cargo throughput remained flat year on year at 469
- Rates off 8pc overall, Freightos sees 4pc A-E fall, plus 1pc loss to USWC
WITH the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) unable to publish because of the coronavirus outbreak, only the Ningbo Containerised Freight...