THE Prince Rupert Port Authority (PRPA) handled a record 29
- Prince Rupert port sees cargo volumes surge 12pc to 29.9mt in 2019
- LAX air cargo falls 12pc in September and 5.5pc in first 9 months of 2019
SEPTEMBER cargo volume through Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) continued its steep slide amid fallout from the US-China trade war, reported...
- Asia-Europe rates surge 12pc to US$754/TEU, USWC dips 6.9pc to $1,433/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday soared 12
- Port of Oakland agricultural exports rebound, up 12pc despite new tariffs
CONTAINERISED agricultural exports are rebounding in the Port of Oakland up 12 per cent year on year in the first four months of 2019 despite an...
- Brussels airport March cargo down 12pc to 44,532 tons
THE EUROPEAN airports of Brussels and Frankfurt experienced different freight traffic demand patterns in March, with pure air cargo down at Brussels...
- Asia Pacific Airlines say cargo demand dives 12pc in February
DATA published by the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (PA) shows that closure of businesses during the Lunar New Year worsened the prevailing...
- South Carolina ports volume jumps 12pc to 1.6 million TEU since July
SOUTH Carolina Ports Authority reported the strongest February container volume in its history with fiscal year growth of 12 per cent
- Container Terminal St Petersburg 2018 volume up 12pc to 722,000 TEU
THE main container terminal at St Petersburg's port, CJSC, handled 722,000 TEU in 2018, a year on year increase of 12 per cent
- Canadian Pacific quarterly revenues increase 12pc to US$5.4 billion
WITHOUT giving a straightforward statement on annual profit, as it did when releasing quarterly results, the Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) posted...
- Savannah containers up 12pc to 364,090 TEU as ro-ro rises 37.6pc
THE Georgia Ports Authority achieved a 12 per cent year-on-year increase in container volume through the Port of Savannah in September, along with a...
- Cosco's terminal volumes in August jump 12pc driven by 32pc growth at oversea ports
COSCO Shipping Ports' (CSP) container volumes in August rose by 12 per cent year on year to 8
- Textainer reverses loss with US$17.7 million profit as leasing rises 12pc
TEXTAINER Group Holdings, a major lessor
- BNSF's profit soars 37pc to US$1.3 billion as revenues surges 12pc
TEXAS-headquartered Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC (BNSF) achieved 36
- Cosco Shipping Ports' June up 12pc driven by strong growth in Bohai Rim
COSCO Shipping Ports' (CSP) total container throughput increased by 11
- Chittagong container volume up 12pc in fiscal year
BANGLADESH's Chittagong port saw its container throughput rise by 12 per cent in the just concluded fiscal year, reported Dhaka Daily Star
- Asia-Europe rate rises 0.7pc to US$694/TEU, falls 12pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday rose 0.7 per cent to US$694 per TEU, according to the...
- Qinghuangdao port's box volume surges 12pc over Q1-3 to 903,225 TEU
NORTH China port operator Qinghuangdao port saw overall throughput at its three terminals grow by 30 per cent in the first nine months of the year to...
- Hyundai Merchant Marine narrows loss 12pc to US$117 million
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine's (HMM) first quarter operating loss has narrowed to KRW131 billion (US$117 million) from last year's KRW163 billion...
- Japanese March exports up 12pc in midst of uncertain economic recovery
JAPANESE exports in March grew at their fastest rate in more than two years, part of an uncertain economic recovery marked by weak domestic demand,...
- Hapag-Lloyd suffers US$100 million net loss as revenues fall 12pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd suffered a net loss of EUR93.1 million (US$100.5 million) in 2016, drawn from revenues of EUR7.7 billion, which...