MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd recorded an increase in net profit of 9
- Westports Q1 net profit up 9pc on lower box volume, cautious on outlook
- Westports' 4Q net profit down 13.8pc but full-year earnings up
WESTPORTS Holdings Bhd's net profit dived by 13
- Port Klang aims for box volume of 13.5m TEU in 2019
MALAYSIA's Port Klang registered a growth of 10
- Westports sets new record by lifting 10m TEU
MALAYSIA'S Westports Holdings Bhd (Westports) has become the only terminal in the country to handle 10 million TEU in a calendar year
- Westports Q3 profit up 11.9pc to US$38 million as revenues rise 10.3pc
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings third quarter net profit increased 11
- Westports expected to lift record 10m TEU this year
GROUP managing director Westports Holdings, Datuk Ruben Emir Gnanalingam, says container throughput is expected to reach an all-time high of more...
- Malaysian ports to benefit from US-China trade war
THE US-China trade war has benefitted ports in Malaysia, where greater cargo volumes have been recorded, particularly in Port Klang which is forecast...
- Westports' H1 box volume surges 17pc to 5.27 million TEU
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd handled 5
- Westports' Q1 earnings rise 7.8pc YoY to US$34m
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd saw first quarter net profit rise 13 per cent year on year to MYR139
- Europe-Asia/North America box shipping capacity rises slightly
THE container shipping industry faced a challenging market in the first quarter as the US-China trade dispute reduced available capacity on...
- Planned East Coast Rail Link should help Malaysia's Westports
MALAYSIA's projected East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) will increase connectivity and help support demand for cargo and maritime port services, says...
- Slight damage at Port Klang as Cosco 13,000-TEUer collides
THE 13,000-TEU Cosco England collided with an unidentified second vessel while approaching the dock at Westports Malaysia, a large container facility...
- CyberLogitec to provide Opus Terminal operating system at BNCT
MAJOR maritime, port/terminal and logistics information technology solutions provider CyberLogitec has signed an agreement with Busan New Container...
- RCL launches new service from Port Klang to Calcutta next week
REGIONAL Container Lines (RCL) is continuing its expansion to serving smaller feeder type ports in India with a new service between Port Klang,...
- Westports' profit declines 31pc in fourth quarter to US$35.5 million
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings net profit in the fourth quarter declined 31 per cent year to year to MYR145
- Gateway tariff delay is forecast to knock 1-3pc off Westports' profits
CIMB Research is warning that the decision by Malaysia's Port Klang Authority (PKA) to delay implementation of the scheduled gateway tariff hike...
- Malaysia's Westports profits plunge 18pc
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd's second quarter net profit fell 18
- Evergreen boosts Asia-East Africa loop with capacity and calls
TAIWAN's Evergreen Line has added capacity and calls in Central and southern China to its Asia-East Africa (AEF) service in response to market...
- Malaysia's Westports 2017 volume falls 10.5pc to 9 million TEU
MALAYSIA's Westports has announced that annual container throughput for 2017 declined 10
- Westports sees brighter outlook and expects better performance in 2018
MALAYSIA's largest port operator, Westports Holdings Bhd, says its declining container volume growth is a temporary setback and expects a brighter...