TAIWAN's Evergreen Airways (EVA Air), a Taiwa has reportedly reached an agreement with Boeing to change seven 787-10 on-order Dreamliners to...
- Boeing lets EVA drop 10 Dreamliners for three 777Fs instead
- Ontario airport cargo up 16.1pc in US tops air cargo growth
LOS ANGELES area Ontario International Airport has experienced double-digit growth in air cargo during 2020, reports the San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- Importers analysing peak season shipments in LA to Long Beach
THE ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach handled 53
- New Ivory Coast box terminal to be built in Abidjan
CHINA Harbour Engineering Company (CHEC) has signed a contract for the construction of Abidjan's second container terminal, known as Cote...
- Wan Hai acquires resale 1,800-TEU ship pair at Zhoushan Changhong
TAIWAN container shipping major Wan Hai Lines has received over two 1,800 TEU box ships under development at China's Zhoushan Changhong...
- DP World 1H volume down 5.9pc, against 15pc industry drop
DUBAI's global port operator DP World suffered a 5
- HMM joins PSA in Singapore to run container terminal hub
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has become the sixth container line to enter into a joint venture terminal in Singapore with PSA
- Lufthansa Cargo welcomes its eighth Boeing 777F to its fleet
A NEW Boeing 777F landed at Frankfurt from Everett in Washington State, the eighth aircraft of this type to join Lufthansa Cargo's freighter...
- Major carriers rush to charter bigger ships to capitalise on rate surge
MAJOR carriers are rushing to charter larger containerships to take advantage of skyrocketing freight rates caused by a spike in demand across major...
- Huawei and ZTE slow down China 5G rollout as US curbs start to bite
SHENZHEN's Huawei Technologies and ZTE, China's two largest telecoms equipment providers, have slowed down their 5G base station installation...
- China's attempts to spur consumption show signs of working
A GAUGE of Chinese business activity outside the factory floor rose to its highest level in two and a half years in August, a sign that Beijing's...
- Cosco gains US$1 billion from share sale of box maker CIMC
COSCO is expected to gain US$1 billion from selling most of its stake in China International Marine Containers (CIMC), reports Newark's Journal...
- 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg makes its first call in at Port of Hamburg
With the first call of the 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg, another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- 'HMM HAMBURG' Makes Its First Call in Hamburg
With the first call of the 'HMM HAMBURG', another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- GTA dnata groundhandler nabs 5-year contract in Vancouver
GTA dnata has been awarded a five-year ground handling licence and will establish operations at Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Pemco delivers world's first B737-700 FlexCombi to Texel Air
BAHRAIN's cargo airline Texel Air has taken delivery of the world's first Boeing 737-700 FlexCombi from conversion firm Pemco
- SF Airlines opens Wuhan-Osaka cargo route to meet rising demand
SHENZHEN's SF Airlines, China's leading air cargo carrier, has opened a new international cargo route linking central China's Wuhan and...
- Kerry Logistics 1H profit up 26pc to US$109 million, sales rise 10pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics posted a 26 per cent first half year-on-year net profit increase to HK$845 million (US$109 million), drawn on...
- Hutchison sets up US$730 million box terminal with Egyptian Navy
HONG KONG'S Hutchison Ports has signed of an agreement with the Egyptian Navy to build and operate a US$730 million container terminal in Abu...
- Huanghua port to boost annual cargo capacity by 33 million tonnes
CHINA's Huanghua port in Hebei province has started construction of six terminal projects, which will bring another 33 million tonnes cargo...