SHENZHEN's Huawei Technologies and ZTE, China's two largest telecoms equipment providers, have slowed down their 5G base station installation...
- Huawei and ZTE slow down China 5G rollout as US curbs start to bite
- China's attempts to spur consumption show signs of working
A GAUGE of Chinese business activity outside the factory floor rose to its highest level in two and a half years in August, a sign that Beijing's...
- Cosco gains US$1 billion from share sale of box maker CIMC
COSCO is expected to gain US$1 billion from selling most of its stake in China International Marine Containers (CIMC), reports Newark's Journal...
- 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg makes its first call in at Port of Hamburg
With the first call of the 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg, another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- 'HMM HAMBURG' Makes Its First Call in Hamburg
With the first call of the 'HMM HAMBURG', another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- GTA dnata groundhandler nabs 5-year contract in Vancouver
GTA dnata has been awarded a five-year ground handling licence and will establish operations at Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Pemco delivers world's first B737-700 FlexCombi to Texel Air
BAHRAIN's cargo airline Texel Air has taken delivery of the world's first Boeing 737-700 FlexCombi from conversion firm Pemco
- SF Airlines opens Wuhan-Osaka cargo route to meet rising demand
SHENZHEN's SF Airlines, China's leading air cargo carrier, has opened a new international cargo route linking central China's Wuhan and...
- Kerry Logistics 1H profit up 26pc to US$109 million, sales rise 10pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics posted a 26 per cent first half year-on-year net profit increase to HK$845 million (US$109 million), drawn on...
- Hutchison sets up US$730 million box terminal with Egyptian Navy
HONG KONG'S Hutchison Ports has signed of an agreement with the Egyptian Navy to build and operate a US$730 million container terminal in Abu...
- Huanghua port to boost annual cargo capacity by 33 million tonnes
CHINA's Huanghua port in Hebei province has started construction of six terminal projects, which will bring another 33 million tonnes cargo...
- Finnair to cut 1,000 jobs as Covid-19 crisis rips through its business
FINNISH flag carrier Finnair plans to eliminate 15 per cent its workforce and push through deeper cost cuts in an effort to survive one of the worst...
- Boeing discovers two manufacturing flaws in Dreamliner fuselage
BOEING has discovered two manufacturing flaws in the fuselage of eight 787 Dreamliners, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Damco's Lebanese crew gets up and running a day after Beirut port blast
MAERSK forwarder Damco's Beirut office had operations in Lebanon up and running within 24 hours of the recent Beirut port explosion, reports the...
- North American weekly rail traffic down 12pc, intermodal off 11pc
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending August 22 on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways totalled 320,649 carloads, down 12
- King Abdullah Port links east-west 2M Alliance shipping routes
2M ALLIANCE carriers Maersk and MSC have chosen the Red Sea's Saudi King Abdullah Port as a logistics station, confirming the importance of the...
- India moves quietly to remove Huawei gear from its telecoms network
INDIA is phasing out equipment from Huawei and other Chinese companies from its telecoms networks over an escalating border dispute, striking a fresh...
- Savannah harbour is now number one port for American exports
THE Port of Savannah exported more loaded containers than any other port in the country from January through May, achieving a 12
- Milestone with SANMAR's technical delivery of new rastar 3200sx tugs!
Another milestone for Orkney Island Council and SANMAR with technical delivery of new rastar 3200sx tugs!
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo expands in Italy as creditors support airline rescue plan
VIRGIN Atlantic Cargo has added Milan as a destination in its network, offering twice-weekly service between London Heathrow and Milan Malpensa...