The 'Team Ace' ran aground in the waters of Kelemar Island, Gersik Village, District Nasik Strait, Belitung Regency, on June 1, 2018, at 2
- Grounding off Kelemar Island
- Analysis shows berth productivity is optimal for 4,000-14,000 TEU ships
QUAYSIDE productivity at 12 of the largest container ports in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe is optimal for vessels in the 4,000 to 14,000 TEU...
- Maersk to switch Mundra call to Pipavav to boost its APM Terminals
MAERSK Line plans to stop calling at Mundra port on its Far East-Indian Subcontinent service (FI3) and instead call at APM Terminals Pipavav (Gujarat...
- Cargo of Maersk Enshi transshipped onto Maersk Guthorm after supposed collision
Cargo of Maersk Enshi transshipped onto Maersk Guthorm after supposed collision
- Cargo ship sank off Karang Jamuang
Cargo ship sank off Karang Jamuang
- Broken down bulkcarrier waiting for spare parts
Broken down bulkcarrier waiting for spare parts
- RAM Rating Services sees good times ahead for Malaysian ports
RAM Rating Services expects Malaysian ports to stay on track for healthy growth this year, reports London's Port Technology International.
- 20,568-TEU Madrid Maersk docks at Hong Kong's Modern Terminals
THE 20,568-TEU Madrid Maersk, one of the newest generation of Triple-E vessels from Maersk Line and one of the largest containerships in the world,...
- Survey ship may have detected sunken tanker
Survey ship may have detected sunken tanker
- Tanjung Pelepas - first Southeast Asia port to welcome giant Madrid Maersk
MALAYSIA'S largest container terminal, the Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP), has became the first port in Southeast Asia to welcome the 20,568 TEU...
- Indonesia's New Priok terminal set to transform south-east Asian shipping
WITH the recent opening of the New Priok container terminal in Jakarta last August, Indonesia is poised to finally take a premier position on global...
- Ferry fire being investigated
Ferry fire being investigated
- Tanker breached in collision with explosives freighter
Tanker breached in collision with explosives freighter
- Global container volumes rise 1.8pc in 2016 to 555.6 million TEU
VOLUMES at the world's top 100 container ports increased 1.8 per cent in 2016 to an aggregate 555.6 million TEU, up from 1.4 per cent growth in 2015,...
- Launch of mega alliances will result in the removal of many port-pairs
AHEAD of the April 1 launch of the new Ocean Alliance and THE Alliance, the newly unveiled network coverage shows that on both Asia-Europe and...
- Container shift and loss enroute from Malaysia to Spain
Container shift and loss enroute from Malaysia to Spain
- Tanjung Pelepas buys 93 Kalmar terminal tractors worth US$5.2 million
SUBSIDIARY of Cargotec, Kalmar, is to start delivering the first batch of 93 terminal tractors for handling containers, worth EUR5 million (US$5.2...
- Construction of Malaysia's US$1.8bn Malacca Gateway Port to start in 2017
CONSTRUCTION of Malaysia's MYR8 billion (US$ 1.866 billion) Malacca Gateway Port, a private port located in Pulau Panjang off Malacca, is set to...
- Sri Lanka's CICT becomes major hub to world's biggest containership
SRI LANKA's Colombo International Container Terminal (CICT) recently docked Mediterranean Shipping Company's 19,224-TEU MSC Maya, the biggest ship...
- Jakarta adds 1.5 million TEU to 7 million capacity with new box dock
INDONESIAN President Joko Widodo opened the expansion of the Port of Jakarta with a facility to add 1.5 million TEU annual capacity to its present...