The 'Eastern Glory', carrying a cargo of diesel oil, was intercepted and seized by Indonesian forces on Sep 4, 2018, off Batam island in the...
- Tanker seized under suspicion of illegal trade
- Schenker expands SE Asia presence in Malaysia with top flight warehouse
GERMAN logistics giant DB Schenker has expanded its fifth Southeast Asian logistics centre in Malaysia's Johor state, following the recent launch...
- PTP makes history as 1st port to depart a vessel with final load over 19,000 TEUs
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas Sdn Bhd (PTP), a member of MMC Group, became the first port in the world to depart a vessel with a final load over 19,000...
- Maersk Mumbai sets new world record carrying 19,038 TEU load
DENMARK's Maersk Line says its containership named after Mumbai has set a world first by carrying a load of 19,038 TEU, topping the 19,000-mark...
- Maersk Vessel Breaks TEU Record
- Ferry remained anchored afer fire
The 'Satya Kencana IX' remained anchored about 54 miles southwest of Tanjung Selatan on Aug 12
- Ferry caught fire
The 'Satya Kencaa IX' with 250 passengers on board caught fire in the morning of Aug 4, 2018, about 55 miles southwest of southernmost...
- APL boosts Far East-Middle East service with new Iraq port call
SINGAPORE's APL, now a unit of French shipping giant CMA CGM, announced that its Gulf Asia Express 2 (GA2) service will soon be calling at the...
- Ocean Alliance - CMA CGM to reshuffle its CIMEX 6 service
CMA CGM says it will revamp dedicated CIMEX 6 service linking Asia and the Middle East Gulf with Umm Qasr call replacing Bandar Abbas as from...
- Robbers stole tow lines
While the 'Bintang Ocean 3' was towing the Singapore flagged barge 'Winbuild 2313' (1468 gt, built 2008) 3
- Container damage enroute from Malaysia to Europe
Already on June 27, 2018, the 'Mayview Maersk' arrived with some damaged containers on the main deck at the Maasvlakte in Rotterdam
- 668 passengers safely evacuated from grounded ferry
The 'Dharma Ferry 2', carrying 668 passengers, ran aground in Ketapang waters, West Kalimantan, on June 6, 2018, at 2 p
- Robbers stole scrap metal from barge towed by Sung Fatt 31
On July 3, 2018, a barge towed by the 'Sung Fatt 31', while sailing 4,6 miles southeast of Tanjung Piai, was boarded by ten perpetrators from...
- Evergreen boosts Asia-East Africa loop with capacity and calls
TAIWAN's Evergreen Line has added capacity and calls in Central and southern China to its Asia-East Africa (AEF) service in response to market...
- Evergreen boosts Asia-East Africa service to meet market demands
TAIWAN's container line Evergreen has announced enhancements to its current Asia-East Africa service (AEF) - adding to its direct calls in...
- CMA CGM boosts Asea Kenya service with direct China-Mombasa link
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has enhanced its service in East Africa with improvements in its product connecting Asia to Kenya and neighbouring...
- CMA CGM boosts ASAF service with new rotation
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has announced changes to its Asia to West Africa and South Africa (ASAF) service in a move to further enhance service...
- Maersk offers all-water Asia to eastern Canada-Asia loop
MAERSK Line will launch its own weekly all-water service from the Far East to Montreal and Halifax, the company has announced
- APL: Eagle GO Guaranteed to cover Asia-Europe network
CUSTOMERS of APL's Asia-Europe service network will be able to use Eagle GO Guaranteed for time-sensitive shipments
- Grounding off Tanjung Pelepas
The 'Maersk Edmonton' ran aground while entering Tanjung Pelepas, Malaysia, on June 14, 2018 at noon