The Svitzer Hermod and Svitzer Chirripo are the first two of six customized Robert Allan Ltd. RAstar 2800 class terminal support/escort tug designs...
- Svitzer Chirripo 150th designed Tug for Sanmar by Robert Allan Ltd. for Svitzer’s Silver Bullet Project
- SANMAR's Ali GURUN appointed Non-Executive Director of the Shipowners’ Club
Ali GURUN of Sanmar A.S. has been appointed as a Non-Executive Director at the Shipowners’ Club and attended his first Board meeting in Dubai UAE...
- Svitzer names new “Svitzer Amstel” tug in IJmuiden, The Netherlands
With 60 tons bollard pull, Svitzer Amstel can meet port requirements and assist a diverse range of vessels to meet customers’ and pilots’...
- First sister vessel of VectRA 3000 design has been launched to sea
Sanmar’s first VSP (Voith Schneider Propeller) Tug, of VectRA 3000 series, M/T “ARES” being constructed for Italian tug operator Tripmare...
- Turkey's Sanmar celebrates ‘40th Anniversary’
Sanmar Denizcilik, world renowned tugboat builder & tugboat operator is celebrating its ‘40th Anniversary’ this year. More than 150 tugboats...
- Svitzer orders two tugs to Sanmar Shipyards for Ichthys LNG operations
Danish towage specialist Svitzer has ordered two additional ASD tugs from Sanmar Shipyards in Turkey to service the Inpex-operated Ichthys LNG...
- SMS Towage ordering second tug from Sanmar
Experienced UK operator, SMS Towage, has taken delivery of its fifth ASD tug built by Sanmar in Turkey.
- Container terminal starts work with new ASDs
Asyaport's berthing and unberthing operations are being carried out by a pair of Bogacay Class fire-fighting tugs from Sanmar Shipyards.
- Sanmar built “M/T Svitzer Amstel” ready to join Svitzer’s fleet
M/T Svitzer Amstel (Boğaçay XII), constructed at Sanmar Shipyard Tuzla, is headed to join Svitzer’s fleet at the Port of Amsterdam, The...
- Turkey's Sanmar to build 6 tugs for Svitzer
Svitzer has signed a newbuilding contract with Sanmar Shipyard in Turkey for the construction of six vessels, with delivery of the first one to be...
- Turkey's Sanmar delivers Pilot Boat and Tugs to Jordan
Sanmar Shipyards has delivered three more vessels to the Aqaba Port Marine Services Company (APMSCO) for the Sheikh Subah Al Ahmad Al Subah LNG...
- Turkey's Sanmar launches 3 new tugboats
Sanmar’s brand new custom-built, general purpose shipyard at Altinova, Turkey, has launched three 60-tonne bollard pull tugs on the same day - less...
- Sanmar delivers 5 tugs to Gladstone
Sanmar has delivered the SL Wiggins Island, the fifth and final tug built for towage and marine support services provider Smit Lamnalco.
- Turkey's Sanmar starts construction in its new shipyard in Altınova
Sanmar AS is the biggest tugboat operator and builder in Turkey and is recognised as being amongst the leading specialist tug constructors...
- SANMAR DELIVERS THE SECOND TUGBOAT FOR SVITZER
Turkish tug builder, Sanmar A.Ş, continues to supply the global market leader with tugboats following the delivery of Svitzer Tyne.
- Turkey's Sanmar signed contract for 7 vessels with APMSCO
Sanmar Shipyards of Turkey has won a significant contract involving seven vessels from Aqaba Port Marine Services Company (APMSCO) in Jordan.
- Turkish Maritime &amp; Naval Summit: Experts Discussed Current Topics
Turkish Maritime & Naval Summit took place for the second time in Hamburg on the 9th of September 2014 during SMM fair with a great success.
- Turkish Maritime&amp;Naval Summit set sail at SMM Fair
As SMM Hamburg International Maritime Fair opened doors yesterday with record number of participants and visitors, the Turkish...
- Turkey's Sanmar delivers two Bogacay Class Tugs
Two new Sanmar Bogacay Class ASD tugs, both second vessels of their power range are delivered to their owners.
- Turkey's EGEPORT took delivery of Ramparts 2400SX design tug “M/T Palaemon”
A Boğaçay Class tug (Ramparts 2400 SX 70), the first 70 tonnes version of this series is delivered to EGEPORT Turkey and renamed Palaemon.