DP WORLD is preparing to delist from Nasdaq Dubai as its parent Port and Free Zone World fails to reap the advantages of a public listing
- DP World delists from Nasdaq Dubai to fit acquisitions into network
- Preventing stevedore deaths on board ships needs greater cooperation
PREVENTING stevedore injuries and deaths is gaining urgency now that at least 16 dock workers and 12 seafarers perished in confined-space related...
- Bombardier exits aerospace with A220 deal, and other dismemberments
CANADIAN plane maker Bombardier, which once made everything from snowmobiles to commercial jets, is poised to become a shadow of its former self as...
- Proposed box port at Vadhavan to relieve JNPT faces green opposition
THE western Indian state of Maharashtra is gearing up to develop a mega container port to be constructed at a cost of INR655
- Dublin Port Company reports 2019 growth of 3.6pc to 1.5 million unitised units
The Dublin Port Company has reported a growth in unitised volumes of 3
- UPS to airlift 2 million masks and protective gear to Wuhan
THE UPS Foundation, a United Parcel Service charity, has announced that it is providing free air transport of two million respirator masks and 11,000...
- Joe Biden tours Long Beach facilities to inspect bridge replacement
US Presidential frontrunner Joe Biden has paid a visit the Port of Long Beach to scope out the Gerald Desmond Bridge Replacement Project, accompanied...
- MSC fully backs block chain to increase supply chain traceability
THE Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) was at the forefront of discussions on block chain technology at the Geneva Block Chain Congress at Palexpo that...
- Sold out Air Cargo 2020 to bring together aviation, logistics players
CONFERENCE Air Cargo 2020 is to be held at the Omni Hotel on January 26-28 in Nashville, Tennessee
- Prince Rupert port sees cargo volumes surge 12pc to 29.9mt in 2019
THE Prince Rupert Port Authority (PRPA) handled a record 29
- Five tips on how to handle your shipments during the CNY period
THE Chinese New Year (CNY) is the most important festival in China with the main celebrations lasting for more than three weeks
- Chittagong boosts rail freight connectivity to enhance box volume
CHITTAGONG officials in Bangladesh are boosting hinterland connectivity significantly this year through enhancements to the port's handling...
- US DOT seeks public input on National Freight Strategic Plan
AN assessment of the ability of multimodal transportation networks within the United States to handle future freight demand is taking public comment...
- San Bernardino airport gets green light to expand cargo handling capacity
THE Eastgate Air Cargo Logistics Centre planned for San Bernardino International Airport, California has been given the nod by the US Federal...
- SF Airlines China's No 1 cargo airline network grows rapidly
SHENZHEN-based SF Airlines is now China's largest cargo airline with a global air cargo network serving 65 destinations
- St Louis Lambert airport looks to ways to tap future growth markets
ST LOUIS Lambert International Airport is exploring the possibility of turning the city-owned airport over to a private operator, according to a...
- Mombasa port handles one million TEU by September
NAIROBI's Port of Mombasa handled a record one million TEU by September 16, putting it on track to top this year's target of 1
- Severe US airport limitations in reefer storage impede flow
AIR carriers are advised to rethink plans for the US market if they involve reefer cargo after it was discovered that one major destination had to be...
- Shenzhen leads in establishing US$428 million fund for local shipping
SHENZHEN's government is to establish a shipping fund of up to CNY3 billion (US$428 million) to boost the development of various local shipping...
- Bangladeshi Chittagong port handles a record 3 million TEU in 2019
CHITTAGONG port has reached a new milestone after handling three million TEU in 2019, a development attributed to private operators for increasing...