The World Trade Organisation (WTO) has approved of an American plan to impose tariffs on as much as US$7
- US to gain US$7.5 billion in sanctions from EU in WTO Airbus ruling
- Etihad Cargo adds freighter services and hires new US manager
ETIHAD Cargo has added an outbound stop at Germany's Frankfurt airport to its weekly Boeing 777 freighter service between Abu Dhabi international...
- Six Singapore Boeing 737 Maxes to be parked near Alice Springs, Australia
AUSTRALIA has accepted a request to store Singapore Airlines' six Silkair Boeing 737 Maxes in its Northern Territory near Alice Springs as...
- SpiceXpress leases B737-800 converted freighter for South Asia cargo moves
SPICEXPRESS, the cargo division of SpiceJet, has received its first 737-800 Boeing converted freighter (BCF) that will be used to operate routes in...
- Cargo airline belonging to India's SpiceJet looks to list on stock exchange
INDIA's SpiceJet is planning to launch an initial public offering for its SpiceXpress cargo airline
- Atlas Air, Amazon to go to court over the B767 freighter crash that killed 3 pilots
ATLAS Air and Amazon
- FedEx slashes freighter capacity on weak outlook by retiring aircraft
FEDEX chairman Fred Smith has announced that the express giant is to cut its freighter capacity in response to weaker macroeconomic conditions
- Ethiopian Airlines prevails over crash to see profit grows 18pc
IN a year marred by challenges including a plane crash in March that killed 157 people, Ethiopian Airlines Group recorded an increase in profit after...
- Boeing anticipates Chinese airlines will require 8,090 new aircraft by 2040
US aircraft manufacturer Boeing predicts Chinese airlines will need 8,090 new airplanes in the next 20 years, worth US$1
- Qatar Airways reports FY2019 loss of US$2.7b despite rise in cargo revenues
QATAR Airways' cargo revenues rose by 16
- Schiphol's capacity shortage could end Kalitta Air's service to Dutch hub
US all-cargo carrier Kalitta Air may have to stop its operations to Schiphol airport after 15 years as a result of capacity shortages at the Dutch...
- LATAM Cargo transports two bears across Brazil
LATAM Cargo Brazil has transported two bears from Fortaleza to Sao Paulo, where they will be taken to a wildlife sanctuary
- SF Airlines adds second Bangladesh run from Changsha to Dacca
SHENZHEN express operator SF Airlines has added a new freighter service between Changsha and the capital of Bangladesh, Dacca, to cater for general...
- Saudia Cargo ups freighter flight frequency to Europe, US, Africa
SAUDIA Cargo is raising the frequency of some of its freighter flights to destinations in Europe, the US and Africa in a bid to enhance its global...
- China Airlines buys six Boeing 777 freighters worth US$2.1 billion
TAIWAN's China Airlines has ordered six 777 freighters from Boeing at a total cost of US$2
- Korean Air Cargo expands freighter net, shifts production to SE Asia
KOREAN Air has commenced a twice weekly freighter service between Seoul and Bangkok operated by a Boeing 777 freighter
- Russia-connected CargoLogic Germany gains air operator licence in Europe
CARGO carrier CargoLogic Germany (CLG) has received a European operating licence from the German Federal Ministry of Transport
- Boeing firms up order with China Airlines for six B777 freighters
BOEING is to manufacture six B777 freighters for China Airlines to modernise its cargo fleet
- Boeing Max return faces delays over tiff between Europe-US regulators
CONCERNS are mounting among aviation executives that a widening split between regulators in the US and Europe will prolong the grounding of...
- Amazon.com to buy 9.9pc of Canadian air freight partner Cargojet