OMAN's Salalah port continues to see significant growth as key lines consolidate operations around the harbour, reports Dubai's Maritime...
- Port of Salalah volume up 13pc to 2.2 million TEU in first half
- H1 container volume at Port of Salalah surges 13pc to 2.19m TEU
OMAN's largest port, the Port of Salalah handled a total of 2
- US Q1 containerised agricultural exports up 13pc
US agricultural exports increased 12
- Delta's Q4 cargo revenue drops 13pc, but 2019 total revenue up
DELTA Air Line's operating revenue for cargo operations declined by 13 per cent in the fourth quarter to US$187 million and to $753 million for...
- Cosco Shipping Ports' H1 profit falls 13pc despite 4.5pc hike in revenue
CHINA's Cosco Shipping Ports' (CSP) net profit for the first half of the year dropped 12
- Cargo growth at Changi Airport dips 13pc in April
SINGAPORE Changi Airport has seen airfreight throughput decline by 12
- Yang Ming cuts loss 67pc as revenues rise 13pc to US$1.14 billion
TAIWANESE carrier Yang Ming slashed first quarter year-on-year losses 67 per cent to US$22 million, a result drawn on quarterly revenues of $1
- Europe-Asia/North America box shipping capacity rises slightly
THE container shipping industry faced a challenging market in the first quarter as the US-China trade dispute reduced available capacity on...
- Macau's air cargo up 10pc, commercial flights surge 13pc in 2018
AIR cargo volume in Macau grew by 10
- US April exports: pork up 13pc, beef up 11pc, lamb up 97pc
AMERICAN pork, beef and lamb exports greatly increased in April year on year, according to the US Department of Agriculture
- South Carolina handles 1.3 million TEU in 7 months, increases 13pc
SOUTH Carolina Ports Authority announced that in the first seven months of the calendar year it handled 1.3 million TEU, an increase of 13 per cent...
- CIMC profit plunges 73pc to US$78.5 million as sales slide 13pc
THE world's biggest container maker Shenzhen's China International Marine Containers (CIMC) saw 2016 net profit plunge 73 per cent to CNY540 million...
- Trump budget would cut Department of Transportation funds 13pc
US President Donald Trump's proposals sees cutting the 2018 Department of Transportation (DOT) 13 per cent year on year to US$16.2 billion.
- ICTSI volume up 10pc H1 profit down 13pc to US$87.3 million
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half net profit fell 13 per cent to US$87.3 million, drawn on revenues of $550.8...
- Barcelona first half volume up 13pc to top 1 million containers
BARCELONA's port registered its best figure ever over a six-month period, after it handled one million containers during the first half of the year....
- Savannah monthly volume shrinks 11pc to 298,041 TEU, exports fall 13pc
THE Georgia Ports Authority which run the Port of Savannah, posted an 11 per cent year-on-year decline in April box volume to 298,041 TEU.
- A-E rate falls 13pc to US$527/TEU, off 13pc to Med, off 8pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to Northern Europe dropped 13 per cent to US$527 per TEU in the week ending Friday, according to the...
- A-E rate falls 13pc to US$636/TEU, off 7.5pc to Med, rises 0.7pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to Northern Europe dropped 13 per cent to US$636 per TEU in the week ending Friday, according to the...
- Panalpina quarterly profit down 5.1pc as revenue declines 13pc
SWISS forwarding giant Panalpina posted a 5.1 per cent decline in first quarter year-on-year operating profit to CHF24 million (US$24.7 million),...
- New Orleans box throughput surges 13pc to record 537,285 TEU
THE Port of New Orleans handled a record 537,285 TEU over the 12-month period through September, representing a year-on-year increase of 13.6 per...