CUSTOMERS of APL's Asia-Europe service network will be able to use Eagle GO Guaranteed for time-sensitive shipments
- APL: Eagle GO Guaranteed to cover Asia-Europe network
- ONE Receives First New 14,000 TEU Magenta Ship
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has announced that it has received ONE Stork, the company’s first magenta-coloured new building containership with a...
- ONE's first 8,560-TEU magenta box ship deployed on PN2 service
OCEAN Network Express' (ONE) first magenta containership called at China's Yantian International Container Terminals (YICT) on May 24
- Cosco Shipping Ports' February volumes remain strong
FEBRUARY was another good month for Cosco Shipping Ports (CSP) despite the slowdown from the traditional Lunar New Year lull period
- Maersk tries to minimise disruptions for customers after fire
The Maersk Line was making alternative vessels available for European exporters scheduled to load containers on the 'MAersk Honam'
- Maersk to minimise disruption to schedules after fatal fire on Maersk Honam
MAERSK Line of Denmark is making alternative vessels available for European exporters scheduled to load containers on the Maersk Honam, which caught...
- OOCL takes delivery of sixth and final 21,413TEU boxship, the OOCL Indonesia
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has taken delivery of its sixth and last 21,413 TEU boxship in a series of six 'G Class'...
- Analysis shows berth productivity is optimal for 4,000-14,000 TEU ships
QUAYSIDE productivity at 12 of the largest container ports in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe is optimal for vessels in the 4,000 to 14,000 TEU...
- OOCL takes delivery of fifth 21,413TEU boxship, the OOCL Scandinavia
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has taken delivery of its fifth 21,413 TEU boxship in a series of six 'G Class' containerships from...
- Cargo of Maersk Enshi transshipped onto Maersk Guthorm after supposed collision
Cargo of Maersk Enshi transshipped onto Maersk Guthorm after supposed collision
- Ports see little benefit from mega ships and shipping alliances
SEAPORTS face many new challenges from the mega-vessels and mega shipping alliances, but with few if any benefits to compensate, says Arcadis Asia...
- Panama Canal sets another record with transit of 2,000th Neopanamax box ship
THE Panama Canal has received its 2,000th Neopanamax containership since the opening of the expanded waterway in June 2016.
- OOCL takes delivery of another 'G Class' vessel, the OOCL United Kingdom
HONG Kong-based Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has taken delivery of the latest 21,413 TEU containership, OOCL United Kingdom, the fourth in...
- OOCL Japan christened as sister ship gets Guinness World Records title
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has taken delivery of its third in a series of six 21,000 TEU class containerships, the OOCL Japan,...
- OOCL takes delivery of 2nd 21,413-TEU megaship 'OOCL Germany'
HONG Kong-based ocean carrier Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has taken of the 21,413-TEU OOCL Germany from the Samsung Heavy Industries...
- MOL gives itself good marks for being on-time on most trades
JAPANESE shipping giant Mitsui OSK (MOL) Lines has announced its on-time performance of its ships worldwide and generally gives itself good marks.
- Repairs of fire damage completed
Repairs of fire damage completed
- Hutchison sees bright future, despite 51pc profit fall and 4pc less revenue
HONG KONG's big marine terminal operator Hutchison Port Holdings Trust posted a 51 per cent year-on-year decline in first half profits to HK$436...
- Evergreen Line provides sea freight services for Alibaba.com members
CHINESE retail giant, ALIBABA.com, is offering suppliers in China the option of booking sea freight services online with guaranteed space and prices,...
- Tanjung Pelepas - first Southeast Asia port to welcome giant Madrid Maersk
MALAYSIA'S largest container terminal, the Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP), has became the first port in Southeast Asia to welcome the 20,568 TEU...