ALL 23 crew members have been evacuated from Hapag-Lloyd's 7,510 TEU Yantian Express, which has been on fire since last Thursday off the coast of...
- Crew evacuated from Hapag-Lloyd's Yantian Express, on fire off Halifax
- Boxes catch fire mid-Atlantic on Hapag-Lloyd's 7,510-TEUer
FIRE broke out in one container aboard Hapag-Lloyd's 7,510-TEU Yantian Express in the mid Atlantic 650 nautical miles east of Canada and spread...
- THE Alliance unveils enhanced service in 2019 network shake-up
THE Alliance member lines - Hapag-Lloyd, Ocean Network Express (ONE), and Yang Ming - have announced details of their revamped service network for...
- Hapag-Lloyd renames 15,000 TEU box ship originally part of UASC's fleet
HAPAG-LLOYD has christened in Rotterdam a 15,000 TEU containership the Al Jmeliyah built in 2016 for the United Arab Shipping Company (UASC), which...
- Hapag-Lloyd christens 15,000-TEU ship that will ply Asia-Europe service
HAPAG-LLOYD's 15,000-TEU Al Jmeliyah has been named in Rotterdam
- Maersk offers slight relief on tight trans-Pac capacity amid peak season
MAERSK Line has offered some relief to beneficial cargo owners (BCOs) who have being shut out of vessels departing Asia during this unusually busy...
- ONE Receives Delivery Of New 14,000-TEU Ultra-Large Container Ship ‘ONE Minato’
Ocean Network Express Pte
- ONE takes delivery of 14,000-TEU containership 'ONE Minato'
OCEAN Network Express (ONE) has taken delivery of another 14,000 TEU-class magenta coloured containership, ONE Minato, at the Hiroshima Shipyard of...
- HPH Trust Q2 net profit down 37pc to US$21.7m on lower box throughput
HUTCHISON Port Holdings (HPH) Trust announced a 36
- 2M Alliance suspends transpacific loop
THE 2M Alliance of Maersk Line and Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) is suspending its transpacific TP1/New Eagle service from week 27 with departure...
- NWSA sees volumes slide for third straight month
LATEST figures from the Northwest Seaport Alliance (NWSA), which includes the ports of Seattle and Tacoma, show that the volume of containerised...
- APL to commence another China-Australia service (CA6)
SINGAPORE's APL is to launch in August a new weekly China Australia Service 6 (CA6) that will connect ports in central and southern China to the...
- ONE first 14,000 TEU magenta newbuild makes maiden call in Hong Kong
OCEAN Network Express' (ONE) first 14,000 TEU newbuild to bear the joint venture's distinctive magenta branding ONE Stork has made its maiden...
- Forwarder Flexport opens first warehouse in Yantian
SILICON Valley headquartered air and ocean freight forwarder Flexport has officially opened its first warehouse in Shenzhen's Yantian port
- APL Introduces New China-Australia Service
APL unveiled the new weekly China Australia Service 6 (CA6) that will connect the central and southern China ports of Shanghai, Ningbo and Yantian to...
- Maersk offers all-water Asia to eastern Canada-Asia loop
MAERSK Line will launch its own weekly all-water service from the Far East to Montreal and Halifax, the company has announced
- APL: Eagle GO Guaranteed to cover Asia-Europe network
CUSTOMERS of APL's Asia-Europe service network will be able to use Eagle GO Guaranteed for time-sensitive shipments
- ONE Receives First New 14,000 TEU Magenta Ship
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has announced that it has received ONE Stork, the company’s first magenta-coloured new building containership with a...
- ONE's first 8,560-TEU magenta box ship deployed on PN2 service
OCEAN Network Express' (ONE) first magenta containership called at China's Yantian International Container Terminals (YICT) on May 24
- Cosco Shipping Ports' February volumes remain strong
FEBRUARY was another good month for Cosco Shipping Ports (CSP) despite the slowdown from the traditional Lunar New Year lull period