KUWATI-BASED Agility saw its profits dive in the first half, although its airfreight business performed well
- Agility's H1 net profits plunge 61pc despite increase in airfreight revenue
- OOIL H1 profit down 19.4pc to US$102m despite 3.9pc rise in revenue
ORIENT Overseas International Line (OOIL), the parent company of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) and a subsidiary of Cosco, has posted a profit...
- Normality in air cargo still a long way off: WorldACD
WorldACD has said that normality is still a long way off for the air cargo industry, according to its latest data, which shows that the demand side...
- Manila's Asian Terminals' H1 profits plunge 46pc hit by Covid-19
PHILIPPINE stock exchange-listed port operator Asian Terminals Inc (ATI) has seen its profits sink by 46
- July's US import rally not a signal of a rapid recovery in box traffic
THE sharp upswing in demand on transpacific headhaul routes while the US is still in the grip of the pandemic has confounded analysts who had...
- HHLA takes a beating from blank sailings
GERMANY's Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) has posted significant falls in volume and revenue in the first half of the year brought about...
- Zim like other carriers report profitable Q2 despite slide in volumes
ISRAELI carrier Zim has joined the fleet of major shipping lines reporting impressive second-quarter profits, despite significant volume declines, by...
- Maersk triples Q2 profit despite volume decline
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller-Maersk reported a net profit of US$443 million for the second quarter, which compares with a profit $154 million for...
- Container volumes drop 11pc in Mexican ports in first half of 2020
MEXICAN ports moved 3
- Container shortfall to normalise in next 2 months: Adani Ports CEO
THE slowdown in container markets is likely to end soon and volumes are expected to rise in the coming months, according to the CEO of Adani Ports...
- Asian carriers reap Q2 profits by controlling costs
LINER operators Evergreen Marine Corporation, Wan Hai Lines and Regional Container Lines (RCL) all reported profits for the second quarter of the...
- Yangluo container river-rail project in to phase II in Wuhan
THE Yangluo international container river-rail project began the second phase construction of the project at Wuhan, reports Bulgaria's Maritime...
- SITC targets Intra-Asia growth with fleet expansion
HONG Kong-based intra-Asia carrier SITC Container Lines has expanded its fleet as it targets the lucrative intra-Asia market which it says will grow
- Strong container sector helps minimise Yang Ming's losses
TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) saw profits from its container sector hit by the negative impact of the coronavirus...
- Cargo volumes at Brussels Airport surge 9.9pc for second straight month
BRUSSELS Airport posted a 9
- SC Ports steady freight movements minimises full-year volume drop
SOUTH Carolina Ports Authority (SC Ports Authority) finished fiscal year 2020 with relatively steady volumes compared to fiscal year 2019 despite...
- Expeditors 2Q profit up 29pc to US$247.6 million, sales rise 27pc
SEATTLE's Expeditors International posted a 29 per cent year-on-year increase in second quarter operating profit to US$247
- Port of Virginia throughput declines 16.8pc in July to 221,028 TEU
THE Port of Virginia posted a 16
- Cargo volumes fall in India's dozen state-owned major ports
CARGO volumes handled at India's dozen state-owned major ports continue to fall, reports Chennai's Hindu Business Line
- Canada's Prince Rupert gets the green light to expand terminal
DUBAI's DP World has received final regulatory approvoal to expand its Fairview container terminal at the Port of Prince Rupert in British...