DANISH shipping giant Maersk Line is to launch the first container ship on an artic route over the top of Russia this week as the carrier experiments...
- Maersk beats Cosco in race to use Arctic route for container run
- Blacklisted ship to be inspected in Busan
South Korean authorities planned to inspect a recently blacklisted Russian cargo ship, which docked in Busan on Aug 14, 2018 for repairs
- Maersk sends first container ship to Arctic
Maersk plans to send the first container ship from East Asia to Europe via the Arctic Ocean
- Crew members of detained tanker ask for help to return home
Five crew members of the 'Palladiy', which is detained in Busan, were asking to help them to return home as the ship owner prevents them from...
- FESCO's Vladivostok volume up 40pc to 5.8 million tonnes in first 7 months
THE Commercial Port of Vladivostok (CPV), part of FESCO Transportation Group, posted a 16 per cent year-on-year increased in the first seven months...
- APL to launch weekly Japan-Russia Express Service in August
SINGAPORE's APL, now a unit of French shipping giant CMA CGM, has unveiled the new Japan Russia Express (JRX) service, the only weekly...
- Collision in Eastern Bosphorus Strait
The 'Luchistyy' was in collision with the fishing vessel 'MRS-295' in the Eastern Bosphorus Strait, Vladivostok, on July 26, 2018, at...
- Bunker tanker allided with quay in Vladivostok
On June 3, 2018, at 10
- Stevedoring costs at Russian seaports are expected to rise further
STEVEDORE service rates at Russian seaports have gone up by seven to ten per cent since January amid a surge in cargo volume and the weakening ruble
- Bulkcarrier of North Korean origin detained in Indonesia
The 'Wise Honest' was detained by the Indonesian authorities in the Makassar Strait near Balikpapan, Eastern Kalimantan
- Ferry allowed to enter Vladivostok
The 'Man Gyong Bon' after having arrived at Vladivostok on Jan 31, remained on the outer Vladivostok roadstead for three days and was waiting for...
- Russian tankers fuelled North Korea via transfers at sea – sources
Russian tankers have supplied fuel to North Korea on at least three occasions in recent months by transferring cargoes at sea, according to two...
- North Korean tankers stop loading Russian gasoil
North Korean tankers stop loading Russian gasoil
- FESCO moves 350,000 TEU over 8 years from Vladivostok to Moscow
FESCO Transportation Group says that since commencing operations in August 2009, its FESCO Moscow Shuttle (FMS) has sent 2,500 block trains from...
- Russian oceanographic research vessel Admiral Vladimirsky is escorting the sailing ship Nadezhda in the Gulf of Aden
Russian oceanographic research vessel Admiral Vladimirsky is escorting the sailing ship Nadezhda in the Gulf of Aden
- FESCO starts fast freight train service between Vladivostok and Moscow
FESCO Transportation Group (FESCO) has launched a new high-speed regular container service on the Vladivostok-Moscow-Vladivostok route as part of the...
- Looters set arrested vessel on fire
Looters set arrested vessel on fire
- General cargo ship Yeruslan is on fire at the off-harbour anchorage of port Vladivostok
General cargo ship Yeruslan is on fire at the off-harbour anchorage of port Vladivostok
- MCC Transport splits IA-5 service into 2, calls at Russian ports separately
MCC TRANSPORT, Maersk's intra-Asia line, has split its Russia-Korea-Japan-China-Southeast Asia IA-5 weekly service into two loops, focusing on the...
- Multimodal operator Ruscon outperforms rest of Russian market
Despite a significant general decline in the number of containers handled in Russian ports, multimodal operator Ruscon has seen its own numbers rise.