SIEMENS subsidiary and cloud specialist AXIT has inked a software alliance agreement with INTTRA
- AXIT links its logistics platform to INTTRA network for better box bookings
- Green fingered American Airlines transports record levels of asparagus
AMERICAN Airlines Cargo has carried nearly 12 million pounds (5,500 tonnes) of fresh asparagus around the world in the first six months of 2018
- Repairs of damaged tanks underway
The 'San Lion' may only leave Ceuta bound to Cádiz and cross the Strait of Gibraltar accompanied by a tug
- Samskip Iceland relocates from Immingham to Hull
Samskip Iceland is changing ports in the UK on 16 July, moving from Immingham to Hull, the company said in its press release
- Major fire in Port Kembla
A major fire broke out in the morning of June 17, 2018, aboard the 'Iron Chieftain' which was docked at Port Kembla, New South Wales, NSW
- DB Cargo favours AXIT logistics for booking rail freight
DB CARGO, a leading rail cargo company in Europe, has rolled out myRailportal for its customers to order transport services
- Turkish shipowner ships the Korean aid to Africa
General Coordinator of Iskenderun Ship Management Ahmet Hamza annaunced that they are carrying the donation of South Korea within the scope of UN...
- Fire in cargo hold container ship Maersk Kensington
Yesterday, Thursday, March 16, fire broke out on the Maersk Kensington container ship.
- Mechanical failure in Ionian Sea
The 'Ural' suffered a mechanical failure on Feb 9, 2018, in the Ionian Sea while en route from Novorossiysk to Douala
- Hyundai Merchant Marine to place bumper box ship order
HYUNDAI Merchant Marine (HMM) plans to place a string of orders for mega containerships ranging from 10,000 TEU up to 22,000 TEU, starting from next...
- Nuclear waste transport timewise stopped at Sontheim
Nuclear waste transport timewise stopped at Sontheim
- AP Moller Holding to purchase Maersk's oil tanker unit for US$1.17b
AP Moller-Maersk has entered into an agreement to sell its Maersk Tankers subsidiary to APMH Invest, a subsidiary of AP Moller Holding, for US$1.17...
- 10 Missing after US Navy ship USS John S McCain and oil tanker M/T Alnic MC collide near Singapore
Ten sailors are missing and five have been injured after a US destroyer and an oil tanker collided near Singapore, the US Navy says.
- T&T ship captain found floating off St Vincent
T&T ship captain found floating off St Vincent
- NZ CentrePort profit soars 388pc to US$12.9 million, sales up 10pc
CENTREPORT Wellington, New Zealand, annual profit increased 388.9 per cent to NZ$17.9 million (US$12.95 million) drawn on revenues of NZ$73 million,...
- Police: 5 injured when ferry hits kayakers on Hudson River
Five kayakers were injured Tuesday when they were struck by a ferry departing a Manhattan pier and tossed into the Hudson River, police said.
- Hapag-Lloyd warns on falling profit in 2016 with UASC merger deal
GERMAN-CHILEAN container line Hapag-Lloyd warned investors that profit would fall in 2016 and signed a binding agreement with Arab peer UASC to form...
- OceanMasters transports 300 tonnes of cable from Norway to Dubai
OCEANMASTERS has successfully handled a breakbulk shipment transported from Rognan in Norway to Humriyah Free Port in Sharjah, UAE, comprising a...
- Iran's IRISL starts cargo service linking Persian Gulf to Hamburg
STATE-owned shipping company, Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) multi-purpose vessels have started calling at the C Steinweg's Sud-West...
- Industry Welcomes World’s First Ocean-Going Vessels Capable of Running on Methanol
Starting in April, Waterfront Shipping Company Ltd. (WFS), Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL), Westfal-Larsen Management (WL), and Marinvest/Skagerack...