GERMANY's Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) has posted significant falls in volume and revenue in the first half of the year brought about...
- HHLA takes a beating from blank sailings
- Sydney Airport in Australia plagued with cargo congestion
THE same cargo congestion issues that have paralysed big airports in the US, China and Europe during the pandemic have materialised in Australia
- Korean Air July cargo up 19.3pc, but Asiana drags all down to 1.6pc
KOREAN Air cargo traffic grew 19
- Maritime cyber attacks soar 900pc in three years, says Naval Dome
CYBER-ATTACKS on the maritime industry's operational technology (OT) systems are expected to reach record numbers by year end, after soaring 900...
- North American rail volume better, but progress is slow, says AAR
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending August 1 on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways totalled 308,202 carloads, down 16
- ONE posts second quarter profit despite revenue, volume declines
JAPANESE owned but Singapore based Ocean Network Express (ONE) suffered a decline in revenue of 11
- FedEx still tops in air cargo but Qatar and Turkish are rising: IATA
FEDEX remained the world's busiest cargo airline despite volumes remaining flat year on year while Qatar moved into second place and UPS was up...
- BA and Air France-KLM plan share sales, layoffs to survive Covid
BRITISH AIRWAYS owner IAG has plans for a EUR2
- Le Havre, Marseilles recovering ground after strikes and Covid
France's two biggest ports - Marseilles and Le Havre are faring worse than regional rivals, risking future volumes that amount to EUR1
- Air cargo market 'exceptionally challenging' despite improvement in June
THE latest IATA statistics show that there are some signs of improvement in the decline in airfreight traffic in June, but business remains...
- Seventy per cent of Finnair's earnings driven by air cargo in Q2
FINNAIR Group's revenue in the first half of 2020 was mainly driven by cargo-only operations, as Covid-19 pandemic grounded the airline's...
- Q2 cargo volumes at Anchorage post new high
TED Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) handled record volumes of 900,000 tonnes of cargo in the second quarter of the year as a result of...
- Trade wars and pandemic shrink cargo volumes at US coast ports
TRADE wars and the Covid-19 pandemic continue to hurt traffic through the nation's East and West Coast ports in 2020, with some reporting...
- New airlines brings cargo growth to Brussels Airport in June
BRUSSELS Airport saw its cargo volumes increase by 4
- Etihad Cargo hooks up with air cargo screening app for November debut
ETIHAD Cargo has formed a partnership with supply chain solution app E2open, that will help it to automate its cargo screening processes in...
- Box volumes at India's major ports plunge 30pc in April-June: IPA
STATISTICS released by the Indian Ports' Association (IPA) show that container cargo handling at India's 12 major ports dropped 32
- Dublin's second quarter container throughput declines 14pc to 173,000 TEU
THE Port of Dublin's unitised trade, trailers and containers combined, fell 13
- Airfreight rates tick up as passenger-freighters depart from the market
Airfreight rates have increased after the declines of the past weeks, with forwarders reporting further increases on the way
- Port of Helsinki receives five million euros of investment aid from the EU
The Port of Helsinki Ltd has received financial support from the EU for the Helsinki port investment projects on the Helsinki–Tallinn and...
- Heathrow to close runway for repairs amid passenger traffic decline
HEATHROW Airport will close one of its two runways for the next few weeks for the preparatory work to begin as passenger traffic continues to...