HANGZHOU's Cainiao Smart Logistics Network has joined Russia's air cargo giant Volga-Dnepr Airline for a new ecommerce route from China to...
- Accent on China-Europe ecommerce in Cainiao-Volga-Dnepr collaboration
- Hamad Port's Container Terminal 2 to be operational by year-end
CONTAINER Terminal 2 (CT2) at Hamad Port is scheduled to start operations by the end of fourth quarter of this year, according to QTerminals, that...
- Turkish Cargo ups market share despite - or because of - Covid-19
TURKISH Cargo claims said it had increased its market share to five per cent from 4
- Panama Ship Registry grows 4.1pc in first year under new administration
THE Panama Ship Registry has grown by 4
- Kenya's China-built Mombasa-Nairobi railway moves 207,000 TEU in 2020
FREIGHT trains have continued to operate despite disruptions on the economy by Covid-19 moving 207,000 TEU the 300 miles between the Port of Mombasa...
- Port of Marseille Fos to invest US$64.5 million to promote recovery
THE Port of Marseille Fos posted a 15 per cent year-on-year decline in overall cargo volume in the first half while container throughput fell 17 per...
- LNG drives Northern Sea Route H1 transits up 1.1pc to 14.5 million tonnes
SHIPMENTS on the Northern Sea Route increased 1
- Antwerp boxes up 0.4pc, but volume off 4.9pc to 223,799,781 tonnes
CONTAINER traffic through the Port of Antwerp was up 0
- S'pore's 1pc box decline offset by 3.7pc hike in mandated clean fuel sales
THE Port of Singapore saw a one per cent drop in container volumes in the first half of 2020, but bunker sales were up 3
- Australian agri-exporter in for extra round of Canberra subsidies
AUSTRALIAN for agri-filled freighter flights - but importers face capacity constraints on ocean freight, reports London's Loadstar
- Thousands of stranded seafarers seek to go home!
Crews of merchant ships and cruise vessels are stranded aboard ship, with no way to either travel home or even go ashore at the closest port due to...
- Macao's air cargo declines 19pc in May to 2,525 tonnes, says DSEC
AIR cargo totalled 2,525 tonnes in May in Macao, a drop of 19pc The gross weight of inward cargo and transit cargo slumped 71
- WFS pharma volume increases after widespread facilities investment
PARIS-BASED groundhandler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has seen 'significant increases' in time- and temperature-sensitive volumes in the...
- Mundra overtakes Mumbai's JNPT as India's top container port
MUNDRA Port, India's biggest commercial port by volume and the flagship port of the Adani Group, edged past state-run Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust...
- Antonov Airlines flies two trains from Germany to China
UKRANIAN carrier Antonov Airlines recently teamed up with KN Airlift to transport two Max Bogl TSB trains from Munich to Chengdu, reports...
- Emirates SkyCargo marks 30 years of Singapore operations
EMIRATES SkyCargo is celebrating 30 years of operations in Singapore during which it has facilitated trade and supported business links between...
- Ghana: First quarter cargo traffic rose by 12.6pc to 166,685 TEU
FIRST quarter laden container volume at Ghana's two seaports, Tema and Takoradi,increased 12
- Sanmar Adds "IYIDERE" to Its Portfolio as Targe Towing from UK have ordered!
Targe Towing from UK have ordered two Robert Allan RAmbler 1200 multi-purpose mini tugs based on the successful twin screw RA 1600 design.
- Frankfurt-Hahn Airport reports 81pc airfreight increase in May
FRANKFURT-HAHN Airport handled significantly more freight in May than in the same month of the previous year despite being heavily influenced by the...
- IATA: Air cargo picked up in May, demand still weak
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) reported air cargo volume fell 20