CANADIAN Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has denied any political involvement in the arrest of a top Chinese tech executive at the Vancouver airport,...
- Canadian PM Trudeau denies political ties to Huawei arrest
- CMA CGM ties up with Hong Kong's Freightos to advance digitisation
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM and Hong Kong digital operator Freightos have signed and agreement to advance digitisation in the shipping industry
- UK and Canada wrap up open skies agreement ahead of Brexit
CANADA and the United Kingdom have concluded an open skies agreement in readiness for the UK's imminent exit from the European Union
- Japan and China should work together to promote free trade, says Li
CHINA and Japan should work together to support free trade and global growth, said Premier Li Keqiang in a speech marking the arrival in Bejing of...
- Etihad and Saudia start codeshare, agree to collaborate on cargo
SAUDI Arabian Airlines (Saudia) and Etihad Airways have agreed to a new codeshare partnership and to cooperate more closely in other commercial...
- Call for Germany and Taiwan to jointly boost their logistics industries
A REPORT by the German Trade Office Taipei is calling on Taiwan and Germany to collaborate to boost their logistics industry
- China's Ministry of Commerce expresses will to have trade ties with US
CHINA would still be interested is close economic ties with US despite current trade tensions, the Ministry of Commerce declared, reported CNBC News
- China's Uni-top Airlines gears up to launch Kunming to Dubai cargo service
CHINA's carrier Uni-top Airlines plans to commence thrice weekly Boeing 747 freighter service between Kunming and Dubai to boost civil aviation...
- Kuehne + Nagel Indonesia ties up with Wira to strengthen online role
SWISS forwarding giant Kuehne + Nagel has strengthened its ties to Indonesia through acquisition of a partnership with Wira Logistics, a leading firm...
- US-China trade war could put HK at risk: SAR's commerce secretary says
US President Donald Trump has been urged by Hong Kong's commerce secretary to stop escalating trade tensions with China and work together towards...
- Freightos gains US$44.4m with SGX group in new funding round
HONG Kong-headquartered online cargo marketplace Freightos has raised US$44
- Ethiopian launches route to US, first all-cargo flight from Africa to Miami
ETHIOPIAN Airlines has launched the first of two weekly freighter flights between the Ethiopian capital of Addis Ababa and Miami, creating the...
- Sri Lanka aims to attract global investments to emerge as dynamic trading hub
Sri Lanka hoped to attract more Chinese investments under the Belt and Road Initiative and aimed to increase trade and investment ties with other...
- Volume up 29.3pc at Qatar's main Hamad port to 122,827 TEU in July
QATAR's Hamad port posted a 29
- Cathay Pacific becomes only airline to offer HK-Seattle direct link
HONG KONG flag carrier Cathay Pacific is to launch a new non-stop service to Seattle, dubbed 'The Emerald City from March 31, becoming the only...
- Ethiopian to buy 20pc of Eritrean, says Ethiopian Press Agency report
ETHIOPIAN Airlines, Africa's biggest carrier by revenue, will take a 20 per cent stake in Eritrean Airlines, the state-owned Ethiopian Press...
- Korean Air cargo service to Delhi adds to Mumbai, Milan, Vienna
KOREAN Air has begun operating a B777 freighter to Delhi three times a week following the introduction of a similar frequency passenger service to...
- White House seeks to bar China Mobile from US market
THE Trump Administration has recommended that state-owned telecommunications company, China Mobile, be restricted from the US market because its...
- CN gives details of its US$2.6b capital investment programme
THE Canadian National Railway Company (CN) is to invest a record CAD3
- CN invests US$28m to upgrade its rail network in New Brunswick, Canada
CANADIAN National plans to invest CAD30 million (US$22