To this end Maersk are today announcing a significant step towards offering a more seamless experience across your supply chain with three key...
- Maresk - Connecting your world with a seamless experience
- GTA dnata groundhandler nabs 5-year contract in Vancouver
GTA dnata has been awarded a five-year ground handling licence and will establish operations at Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- US hits 24 firms that helped build military bases in South China Sea.
THE US Commerce Department adds 24 Chinese companies to the entity list that helped build military bases in the South China Sea, reports the American...
- Shenzhen Customs posts 13.5pc in July trade growth to US$40 billion
SHENZHEN, south China's metropolis, saw foreign trade grow 13
- Loss of US bilateral shipping tax accord no big deal say HK port interests
HONG KONG remains an attractive place for the shipping industry to prosper, according to the city's Transport and Housing Bureau, despite the US...
- Finnair to cut 1,000 jobs as Covid-19 crisis rips through its business
FINNISH flag carrier Finnair plans to eliminate 15 per cent its workforce and push through deeper cost cuts in an effort to survive one of the worst...
- Boeing discovers two manufacturing flaws in Dreamliner fuselage
BOEING has discovered two manufacturing flaws in the fuselage of eight 787 Dreamliners, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Damco's Lebanese crew gets up and running a day after Beirut port blast
MAERSK forwarder Damco's Beirut office had operations in Lebanon up and running within 24 hours of the recent Beirut port explosion, reports the...
- King Abdullah Port links east-west 2M Alliance shipping routes
2M ALLIANCE carriers Maersk and MSC have chosen the Red Sea's Saudi King Abdullah Port as a logistics station, confirming the importance of the...
- Savannah harbour is now number one port for American exports
THE Port of Savannah exported more loaded containers than any other port in the country from January through May, achieving a 12
- Milestone with SANMAR's technical delivery of new rastar 3200sx tugs!
Another milestone for Orkney Island Council and SANMAR with technical delivery of new rastar 3200sx tugs!
- New box terminal proposed for Louisiana's Plaquemines Port
PLAQUEMINES Port Harbour has announced an initial agreement for a new container terminal in Plaquemines Parish in Louisiana, United States
- Box ships surpass tankers with fitted scrubbers: BIMCO
CONTAINERSHIPS with a total cargo carrying capacity of 5
- SpiceJet uses A340 'preighter' on long-haul cargo flight
INDIAN low-cost carrier SpiceJet has expanded its intercontinental cargo operations with the launch of its first long-haul 'freighter' flight
- SIA lends helping hand to WFP's troubled Covid air cargo network
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) Cargo has pledged to carry out freighter flights in support of the World Food Programme's (WFP) Covid-19 air cargo...
- U-Freight adds second consolidation hub for China-Europe rail service
HONG Kong's U-Freight Group has added a second consolidation centre in Zhengzhou to meet the rising demand for less than container load service,...
- Idle box ship volume falls below 1m TEU for first time this year
THE latest survey by Aplphaliner shows that some 90 containerships, equating to over 600,000 TEU of capacity, have found employment in the past month...
- The nuclear option for shipping
Finding a ‘magic bullet’ that will provide shipping with dramatically reduced GHG and CO2 emissions, looks like a long and tortuous road, as...
- ICHCA warns of another Beirut disaster waiting to happen
TERMINAL operators around the globe are reassessing their safety procedures following the August 4 Beirut explosion which killed around 200 people...
- Swissport gets US$354m funding commitment to cope with virus outbreak
GROUND handler Swissport has received a funding boost as it continues to battle through the difficult trading conditions resulting from the...