AUSTRALIAN reported a record trade surplus in the 12 months ending in June due to surging exports to China, which comprise almost half of goods...
- Half of Australia's exports go to China Canberra statistics reveal
- Ecommerce surge experienced by UPS attributed to Covid scare
ECOMMERCE got a boost from the Covid-19 scare if the surge in online shopping posted by United Parcel Service is anything to go by, reports the...
- China is buying computer chips before Hong Kong route is shut down
CHINESE importers of computer chips are on a buying spree before the Hong Kong route shuts down in China's current contretemps with the western...
- Hong Kong's Q2 GDP shrinks 9pc amid the coronavirus outbreak
PROVISIONAL statistics released by the Hong Kong government show that the city's economy contracted 9 per cent in the second quarter, making it...
- New airlines brings cargo growth to Brussels Airport in June
BRUSSELS Airport saw its cargo volumes increase by 4
- Ontario International Airport freight shipments surge 30pc in June
AIRFREIGHT shipments increased by nearly 30 per cent in June and 20 per cent in the first half of the year at Ontario International Airport (ONT),...
- China aims to boost smart shipping industry
CHINA's Maritime Safety Administration has inked a deal with the country's state-owned shipbuilder China State Shipbuilding Corporation...
- Shanghai air cargo rate fall shows signs of slowing on TAC Index
AIR cargo rates declines out of Shanghai have shown signs of stabilising over the last week, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Cai Mep ready to gain from supply chain exit from China
VIETNAM's Cai Mep-Thi Vai container port, which now routinely handles 14,000 - 16,000-TEUers, recently saw the maiden call of 2M's TP17...
- LA-LB rise to the challenge to handle mega-ships, but landside pressures remain
TERMINAL operators in Los Angeles-Long Beach have this month demonstrated their ability to handle record container exchanges in a single vessel call
- Nansha port bucks trend with more ship calls and boom in intra-Asia services
GUANGZHOU China's port of Nansha is bucking the downturn trend among container terminals this year, and looks to emerge as the big winner from...
- WHO reports largest single day increase in COVID-19 cases!
The World Health Organization (WHO) reported the largest single-day increase in coronavirus cases over the course of Sunday, registering more than...
- Cathay to cut to freight-only passenger flights as air cargo rates retreat
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific is reported to be preparing to cancel 'many' of its freight-only flights as air cargo rates begin to drop...
- Shanghai tops all, Singapore No 2, HK now No 7 box port
THE Port of Shanghai maintained its top ranking at the busiest container port in the world, reporting a 4
- Cargo ship calls at Singapore hub plummet to 27-year low, marine fuel sales fall!
Cargo ship arrivals in Singapore, the world's top transhipment and bunkering hub, plummeted to their lowest in nearly three decades in May, while...
- Singapore ship calls plummet to 27-year low, bunker sales fall
SINGAPORE ship arrivals have plummeted to their lowest in nearly three decades in May, while bunker sales fall to a three-month low, Reuters reports
- Flying pigs to China: Times never better for Volga-Dnepr air cargo sales
COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on commercial aviation, but Alexey Isaykin's cargo carrier is fully loaded - with live swine
- US Asian imports fall in May after April dip, no pick-up seen till August
US IMPORTS from Asia fell 18
- Port of Salalah sees first quarter liftings up 28pc to 1.17 million TEU
CONTAINER throughput at Oman's Port of Salalah surged 28 per cent to 1
- Amazon expands air cargo fleet leasing 12 Boeing aircraft
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon has leased 12 Boeing 767-300 converted cargo aircraft from Air Transport Services Group, bringing its total fleet to...