AIR cargo rates declines out of Shanghai have shown signs of stabilising over the last week, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Shanghai air cargo rate fall shows signs of slowing on TAC Index
- Cai Mep ready to gain from supply chain exit from China
VIETNAM's Cai Mep-Thi Vai container port, which now routinely handles 14,000 - 16,000-TEUers, recently saw the maiden call of 2M's TP17...
- LA-LB rise to the challenge to handle mega-ships, but landside pressures remain
TERMINAL operators in Los Angeles-Long Beach have this month demonstrated their ability to handle record container exchanges in a single vessel call
- Nansha port bucks trend with more ship calls and boom in intra-Asia services
GUANGZHOU China's port of Nansha is bucking the downturn trend among container terminals this year, and looks to emerge as the big winner from...
- WHO reports largest single day increase in COVID-19 cases!
The World Health Organization (WHO) reported the largest single-day increase in coronavirus cases over the course of Sunday, registering more than...
- Cathay to cut to freight-only passenger flights as air cargo rates retreat
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific is reported to be preparing to cancel 'many' of its freight-only flights as air cargo rates begin to drop...
- Shanghai tops all, Singapore No 2, HK now No 7 box port
THE Port of Shanghai maintained its top ranking at the busiest container port in the world, reporting a 4
- Cargo ship calls at Singapore hub plummet to 27-year low, marine fuel sales fall!
Cargo ship arrivals in Singapore, the world's top transhipment and bunkering hub, plummeted to their lowest in nearly three decades in May, while...
- Singapore ship calls plummet to 27-year low, bunker sales fall
SINGAPORE ship arrivals have plummeted to their lowest in nearly three decades in May, while bunker sales fall to a three-month low, Reuters reports
- Flying pigs to China: Times never better for Volga-Dnepr air cargo sales
COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on commercial aviation, but Alexey Isaykin's cargo carrier is fully loaded - with live swine
- US Asian imports fall in May after April dip, no pick-up seen till August
US IMPORTS from Asia fell 18
- Port of Salalah sees first quarter liftings up 28pc to 1.17 million TEU
CONTAINER throughput at Oman's Port of Salalah surged 28 per cent to 1
- Amazon expands air cargo fleet leasing 12 Boeing aircraft
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon has leased 12 Boeing 767-300 converted cargo aircraft from Air Transport Services Group, bringing its total fleet to...
- Travel restrictions lead to spike in air cargo drug seizures in Hong Kong
HONG Kong air cargo drug seizures surged 165 per cent in first five months as Covid-19 restrictions prevent couriers from flying into city
- 9 Firefighters Hospitalized in Florida After Ship Explosion!
Nine firefighters responding to a fire aboard a ship in Florida have been hospitalized after the ship exploded, injuring eight and sending one to a...
- TAPA warns of crime surge as lockdowns are eased
THE Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) has warned of an expected spike in cargo thefts as coronavirus lockdowns are eased across Europe,...
- Rail freight from Yiwu to Madrid soars 75pc
A MAJOR China-Europe freight train route linking Yiwu in Zhejiang Province and Madrid in Spain has seen deliveries surge 72 per cent in the first...
- Capacity crunch continues on Asia-Europe trade, but it's guesswork for the summer
HEAUL cargo visibility for Asia-North Europe carriers is still unclear for July and August, with much depending on the speed of the economic recovery...
- US Q1 containerised agricultural exports up 13pc
US agricultural exports increased 12
- Asia-Europe rates up 4.4pc to US$863/TEU, USWC soar 25pc at $2,097/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday increased by 4