DHL Global Forwarding and DHL Freight are each building an advanced freight terminal and an office building with a total of 12,000 square metres of...
- Germany's DHL Global Forwarding starts building at Vienna airport
- Search for lost submarine starts
On Sep 7, 2018, at 2
- SF Airlines starts weekly service from Shenzhen to Singapore
CHINESE express carrier SF Airlines has launched weekly Boeing 767 freighter service from Shenzhen to Singapore's Changi Airport, raising...
- China exporting alumina again as soaring prices upend market
China is shipping unusually high volumes of alumina for a second time this year to an international market desperate for the ingredient used to make...
- Melting ice in the Arctic opening new energy trade route
A new trade route for energy supplies is opening up north of the Arctic Circle as some of the warmest temperatures on record shrink ice caps that...
- New inland terminal to support port of Savannah starts operations
THE Appalachian regional port, the inland terminal for the port of Savannah, has been officially opened by the Georgia Ports Authority in a bid to...
- Clarksons' H1 profit dives 21pc to US$18.5m
UK-based global ship broker and research consultancy Clarkson PLC saw its profits plunge 20
- Oslo Airport to award WFS operation of projected seafood cargo facility
NORWAY's Oslo Airport has awarded Paris-based global ground handler World Flight Services (WFS) to operate its projected seafood cargo facility...
- Charleston starts FY19 with record July, up 10pc to 200,594 TEU
THE South Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA) posted a 10 per cent year-on-year increase in July container throughput to 200,594 TEU, marking the...
- Shanghai shipyard starts building world's biggest box ships
CONSTRUCTION of two of the world's largest containerships with a capacity of 22,000 TEU has commenced
- Jan De Nul starts works for the reinforcement of the Prince Hendrik Sand Dike
On Wednesday 25 July, Jan De Nul kicked off the works for the reinforcement of the Prince Hendrik Sand Dike over a distance of 3 km
- Green fingered American Airlines transports record levels of asparagus
AMERICAN Airlines Cargo has carried nearly 12 million pounds (5,500 tonnes) of fresh asparagus around the world in the first six months of 2018
- Fuel to be drained prior to salvage
The situation of the 'Makassar Highway' remained unchanged offLoftahammar
- Port of Felixstowe Starts Recovery
The Port of Felixstowe has started to recover from the delays experienced in early July 2018, caused by the failure of its terminal operating system...
- Lindblad Expeditions to order new polar expedition cruise ship
Adventure travel operator Lindblad Expeditions has revealed plans to order a second purpose-built polar expedition cruise ship, which is expected to...
- Fincantieri Starts on Second Ship for Virgin Voyages
A steel cutting ceremony held today (July 20) at Fincantieri’s Sestri Ponente (Genoa) shipyard marked the official start of construction for the...
- Wightlink prepares to welcome first hybrid battery ferry
Wightlink’s first-ever hybrid battery-powered ferry is on track to enter service in the UK this summer after departing Cemre’s shipyard in...
- China Southern Airlines starts Sanya, Hainan-London service
CHINA's Hainan province has announced the launch of its first intercontinental route between Sanya's Phoenix International Airport and London...
- Port of Yokohama starts building new Shinko Cruise Terminal
Japan’s Port of Yokohama is on track to open its new cruise terminal at Shinko Pier in mid-2019 after starting construction work in June
- T.S. Lines celebrates 17th anniversary by expanding self-owned fleet