ATHENS based Danaos Corporation, one of the world's largest independent owners of containerships, posted a 37
- Major box ship lessor Danaos Q1 profit soars 37.9pc, revenues up 0.9pc
- ICTSI net profit soars 77pc to US$72 million as volume rises 7pc
MANILA's International Container Services International's (ICTSI) first quarter net profit increased 77 per cent to US$72
- Best ever April for San Pedro ports, but only empties made real gains
THE Port of Los Angeles and Long Beach each had their best Aprils ever with Long Beach beating its all-time record set 13 years ago with last...
- DHL quarterly profit soars 28.1pc to US$1.34 billion as sales rise 4.1pc
GERMANY's Deutsche Post DHL Group's year on year first quarter operating profit increased 28
- Seaspan quarterly profit soars 321pc to US$285.3 million on bill payment
HONG KONG's non-operating containership owner Seaspan Corporation has declared a 321 per cent year-on-year first quarter net profit increase to...
- President, House, Senate chiefs agree on US$2 trillion highways deal
HOPES soared that news of agreement had been forged between the White House and the two houses of Congress on a US$2 trillion infrastructure funding...
- Cargolux quarterly net profit soars 76.6pc to US$211.2 million
LUXEMBOURG's Cargolux increased first quarter net profit 76
- Scrubber retrofit to meet IMO sulphur rule will cut 380 box ships
SOME 380 containerships with a combined capacity of 4
- Russia's FESCO profit soars 36pc to US$161.4 million as sales leap 30.3pc
RUSSIA's Far East FESCO Transportation Group declared a 36 per cent year-on-year increase in operating profit in 2018 to RUB10
- Cosco Shipping Ports profit up 42.9pc to US$324 million, sales up 57pc
COSCO Shipping Ports, a leading global port operator, declared that its 2018 adjusted net profit increased 42
- Kerry Logistics profit up 15pc to US$310.8 million, as sales soar 24pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics Network's 2018 profit attributed to shareholders increased 15 per cent year on year to HK$2
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit soars 39.3pc to US$51.9 million, sales up 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 net profit increased 39
- US container trade forecast to dip in March, but half-year growth to rise
MAJOR container ports in the US are expected to see volumes fall to their lowest level in one year in March, as the retail industry enters its...
- ICTSI box volume up 6pc to 9.7m TEU, net profit soars 22pc to US$222m
MANILA-HEADQUARTERED International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) handled 9
- Qantas to recoup soaring fuel bill on strong travel demand
AUSTRALIA's Qantas Airways expects to completely recover higher fuel costs this fiscal year due to strong demand for air travel, even after...
- Heavy bunker sales fall 4.8pc in Rotterdam as LNG sales soar
THE sale of bunker oil in Rotterdam in 2018 fell four per cent year on year to 9
- Atlas Air 2018 profit and revenue soars on e-commerce boom
ATLAS Air Worldwide Holdings (WW) said it expected 2018 adjusted pre-tax profit to increase more than 20 per cent to US$525 million and adjusted net...
- Suez Canal's 2018 score with higher 18,000-TEUer throughput
THE Suez Canal Authority saw double-digit container traffic growth as well 3
- Anchorage's perishables market between Latin America and Asia soars
AIR cargo volumes at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport rose 2
- Piraeus '18 profit soars 147pc to US$31.6 million, revenue up 19pc
THE Cosco-owned Greek Piraeus Port Authority (PPA) posted an annual year-on-year 147 per cent annual net profit increase to EUR27