CONTAINERS destined for the US and sent from 10 major countries and regions in Asia rose by 3
- Container volumes from Asia to US rose 3.2pc in July to 1,529,701 TEU
- Asia Terminals sees Q2 earnings rise 26pc due to Manila, Batangas growth
ASIAN Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its second quarter net income surge 26 per cent year on year to PHP1
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year on year to US$134 million, drawn on revenues of US$9
- ICTSI H1 profit soars 42pc to US$128.5 million as sales rise 14pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half profit soared 42 per cent year on year to US$128
- Macao's boxes moved over land as port cargo falls 7.3pc
MACAO's container cargo transported via land routes rose in the first half, while container sea and air traffic declined, data released by the...
- Asia-Europe rate flat at US$810/TEU, USWC off 7.2pc to $1,474/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday were flat at US$810 per TEU, while the...
- Hapag-Lloyd profit soars 44.5pc to US$162 million as sales rise 14pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd first half net profit increased 44
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- Asia-Europe rates up 7pc to US$806/TEU, USWC surge 11pc to $1,589/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday increased 6
- Asia-Europe rates surge 12pc to US$754/TEU, USWC dips 6.9pc to $1,433/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday soared 12
- CMA CGM levies war risk surcharge for cargo crossing the Persian Gulf
ATTACKS on two oil tankers in the Strait of Hormuz have led French shipping giant CMA CGM to introduce a war risk surcharge (WRS) for cargo to and...
- Asia-Europe rate off 2.1pc to US$701/TEU, USWC soars 24.5pc to $1,720/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday fell 2
- Tanker freight rates soar in aftermath of Oman tanker attacks
FREIGHT rates for modern tanker tonnage have soared almost 40 per cent in the first market test for modern, very large crude carriers loading Middle...
- Two tankers hit in the Gulf and oil surges over 4.5pc
TWO tankers were damaged in a suspected attack in the Gulf of Oman, just weeks after a previous incident in the region resulting in oil rebounding...
- China consumer price growth hits 15-month high - pork soars 18.2pc
CHINA's consumer prices rose 2
- Hamburg's rail container volume soars 13.6pc and can handle more
GERMANY's Port of Hamburg posted a 13
- Asia-Europe rates up 5pc to US$780/TEU, USWC soar 13.7pc to 1,471/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday was up five per cent to US$780 per TEU, while the...
- China's top three airlines seek damages for Boeing 737 Max grounding
CHINA's three major airlines are seeking compensation from US aircraft manufacturer Boeing for order delays and losses caused by the grounding of...
- Zim narrows quarterly loss 32.9pc to US$17.5 million as revenues rise 6pc
ISRAELI flag carrier Zim narrowed its first quarter net loss by 32
- Air ground handling system market to soar to US$190 billion
IMPROVING airport infrastructure and the use of technological advancements will help to reduce airport operational delays, and according to Global...