Cargo ship arrivals in Singapore, the world's top transhipment and bunkering hub, plummeted to their lowest in nearly three decades in May, while...
- Cargo ship calls at Singapore hub plummet to 27-year low, marine fuel sales fall!
- Singapore ship calls plummet to 27-year low, bunker sales fall
SINGAPORE ship arrivals have plummeted to their lowest in nearly three decades in May, while bunker sales fall to a three-month low, Reuters reports
- Flying pigs to China: Times never better for Volga-Dnepr air cargo sales
COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on commercial aviation, but Alexey Isaykin's cargo carrier is fully loaded - with live swine
- China's Canton Fair goes completely online because of Covid-19
THE Canton Fair, the world's largest trade exhibition, that starts this week in Guangzhou will go completely online as China's exporters...
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport prepares for gradual re-opening
SEATTLE-TACOMA International Airport (SEA) is preparing for the gradual reopening of the economy, the airport authority announced
- US Asian imports fall in May after April dip, no pick-up seen till August
US IMPORTS from Asia fell 18
- Nippon Express pays US$51m for MD Logistics to boost pharma
JAPAN-BASED logistics firm Nippon Express has acquired Indiana-based MD Logistics in a deal worth JPY5
- CMA CGM Q1 profit up 13.5pc to US$48m, but sales off 3.3pc to $5.52b
FRENCH container shipping giant CMA CGM increased year-on-year first quarter net profit 13
- Mexpress starts new bonded trucking service between US-Mexican airports
ROAD feeder service (RFS) provider Mexpress, which offers bonded trucking between US and Mexican airports, has launched a new service from Columbus,...
- US Q1 containerised agricultural exports up 13pc
US agricultural exports increased 12
- Air France KLM boosts cargo operations following Covid-19 disruption
AIR France KLM Martinair Cargo (AFKLMP) has increased operations across its network, following severe disruption over the last few months caused by...
- Sanmar and Svitzer deliver power and performance to Port of Sohar
Sanmar Shipyards, the renowned Turkish tug building specialist, has followed up on recent deliveries of the two Sirapinar class ASD tugs to the Port...
- China's vehicle production expected to decline 11.5pc in 2020: IHS Markit
CHINA's light vehicle production will drop 11
- China's big automaker profit falls 29pc to US$3.6 billion in 2019
SAIC Motor, the biggest automaker in China, reported a 28
- China's uneven recovery continues in April as industry grows anew
CHINA's industrial economy bounced back in April after the first quarterly contraction in history, but retail and investment remained weak, as...
- Turkish Ceyport Acquires Three Vessels From Med Marine
Med Marine and Ceyport Tekirdağ Uluslararası Liman İşletmeciliği A.Ş. (Cey Group Company) from Turkey, signed a sales contract for two tugboats...
- China makes biggest US pork order of 2020 as virus hits plants
CHINA is increasing American pork imports, giving the sector a much needed boost as US meat exports have slowed because of sickness in meatpacking...
- American Airlines extends cargo-only ops to Rome, London, Zurich, Paris
AMERICAN Airlines is expanding its cargo-only operations this month with new flights to Rome, London Heathrow, Zurich and Paris, reports London's...
- India reopens economy but millions refuse to budge in face of high risks
INDIA is gradually easing stay-at-home restrictions across the country, but the return to work in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic faces serious...
- UK retailer turns to Singapore Airlines to overcome capacity crunch
MANCHESTER's online retailer The Hut Group (THG) is to charter two cargo aircraft and launch a partnership with Singapore Airlines to secure...