HONG Kong-based freight forwarder and logistics company, U-Freight says its project activity for airline repair companies has been holding up...
- U-Freight busy with project for airline repair firms, despite Covid-19
- Cosco gains US$1 billion from share sale of box maker CIMC
COSCO is expected to gain US$1 billion from selling most of its stake in China International Marine Containers (CIMC), reports Newark's Journal...
- China Merchants profit down 76.3pc to US$200 million, sales off 8.7pc
HONG KONG's China Merchants Port first half profit declined 76
- Maresk - Connecting your world with a seamless experience
To this end Maersk are today announcing a significant step towards offering a more seamless experience across your supply chain with three key...
- Kerry Logistics 1H profit up 26pc to US$109 million, sales rise 10pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics posted a 26 per cent first half year-on-year net profit increase to HK$845 million (US$109 million), drawn on...
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo expands in Italy as creditors support airline rescue plan
VIRGIN Atlantic Cargo has added Milan as a destination in its network, offering twice-weekly service between London Heathrow and Milan Malpensa...
- Euroseas receives US$7.6m for three of its eldest vessels sold for scrap
NASDAQ-LISTED Greek box ship owner Euroseas has sold three of its eldest vessels for scrap for a total of around US$7
- Domestic trade to help growth of Chinese ports
DOMESTIC container shipping will be China ports' growth engine as the pandemic impacts on international trade, according to the China Ports and...
- Agility's H1 net profits plunge 61pc despite increase in airfreight revenue
KUWATI-BASED Agility saw its profits dive in the first half, although its airfreight business performed well
- EVA Air's strong cargo revenues help offset Q2 net loss
TAIWAN's EVA Airways reported a smaller net loss in the second quarter than in the first, as solid demand for cargo services helped offset a...
- Aerotranscargo Moldova names Air One Aviation its general sales agent
ALL-CARGO carrier Aerotranscargo (ATC) Moldova has named Air One Aviation (AOA) as its general sales agent (GSA), reports London's Air Cargo News
- Expeditors 2Q profit up 29pc to US$247.6 million, sales rise 27pc
SEATTLE's Expeditors International posted a 29 per cent year-on-year increase in second quarter operating profit to US$247
- Leading Malaysian GSA signs exclusive deal to handle IAG Cargo
ONE of Malaysia's leading air cargo general sales and service firms, ABDA Aviation Sdn Bhd, has gone into partnership with IAG Cargo, a...
- Covid hits airlines as Japan Airlines nets biggest loss since 2012
JAPAN Airlines announced its biggest quarterly loss since 2012 and decided to stop paying an interim dividend due to the Covid pandemic, reports...
- Lufthansa first half profit falls 99.1pc to US$4.1 billion as sales fall 52pc
GERMAN flag carrier Lufthansa experienced a 99
- IAG Cargo passenger-freighter idea pays off as sales soar 33.1pc
IAG CARGO's strategy of setting up a scheduled cargo network of passenger-freighters while most of its aircraft are grounded has paid off,...
- BA and Air France-KLM plan share sales, layoffs to survive Covid
BRITISH AIRWAYS owner IAG has plans for a EUR2
- AFG inks deal with Boeing for two 737-800BCFs
US aircraft manufacturer Boeing has signed an agreement with plane trader Aircraft Finance Germany (AFG) to modify and deliver two 737-800 Boeing...
- Covid-19 leads to more digital cargo bookings at Air France KLM
AIR France KLM Martin Air Cargo (AFKLMP) has noted an increase in the use of its digital booking services since the outbreak of the coronavirus
- Seventy per cent of Finnair's earnings driven by air cargo in Q2
FINNAIR Group's revenue in the first half of 2020 was mainly driven by cargo-only operations, as Covid-19 pandemic grounded the airline's...