JAPANESE owned but Singapore based Ocean Network Express (ONE) suffered a decline in revenue of 11
- ONE posts second quarter profit despite revenue, volume declines
- Increasing congestion at ports due to cancelled sailings out of India
CONTAINER trades out of India are faced with increasing congestion, due to a combination of blanked sailings, equipment shortages and carriers unable...
- Box ship schedule reliability continues to improve in June
CONTAINER shipping consultancy Sea-Intelligence says global container schedule reliability improved by 3
- Pacific Northwest ports looking for volume rebound in Q3
CONTAINER volumes at North America's Pacific Northwest ports are declining this year due primarily to the drop in consumer demand caused by...
- Global shipyards face crisis with receding box ship orders
WITH global demand expected to contract by some 10 per cent this year, due to the impact of the pandemic, blanked sailings are likely to be...
- HPH Trust HI profit slides 9pc, box throughput down 8pc to 10.3m TEU
SINGAPORE-LISTED Hutchison Port Holdings Trust (HPH Trust) says the severe slowdown in global trade amid the Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in its...
- Hapag Lloyd's addition to its Africa service portfolio, the China Kenya Express
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag Lloyd will offer weekly direct sailings between Chinese Key (CKX) Ports and Mombasa (Kenya) from August 19, reports the...
- OOCL cancels raft of Asia-Europe sailings during height of peak season
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), in response to low demand in the market, has announced a number of blank sailings on the...
- LA-Long Beach post double digit declines in first half due to Covid-19
CONTAINER volume through the Port of Los Angeles was down 9
- Long Beach volumes fall 11.1pc in June as Covid-19 hammers west coast
THE Port of Long Beach reported that 602,180 TEU crossed its docks in June, making for an 11
- Antwerp boxes up 0.4pc, but volume off 4.9pc to 223,799,781 tonnes
CONTAINER traffic through the Port of Antwerp was up 0
- Box volume at Virginia port plunges 23pc in May due to pandemic
THE Port of Virginia's cargo volume in May plummeted 22
- Fewer late vessels in May, but degree of delays increasing: Sea-Intelligence
CONTAINER shipping consultancy Sea-Intelligence says container shipping schedule reliability improved by 5
- Container shipping faces continuing low demand and capacity withdrawal
ANALYST Sea-Intelligence says container shipping is expected to see current low demand levels persisting, consequently leading to high levels of...
- OOCL restores two transpacific sailings cancelled in June
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has restored two transpacific sailings that were cancelled on June 18
- Threat of US-Europe trade war sparks off more transatlantic blankings
2M partners Maersk and MSC have extended the suspension of their TA4/NEUATL4 transatlantic loop through to September
- Port of Savannah box volumes slip nearly 10pc in May due to Covid-19
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Savannah's Garden City Terminal dropped 9
- RCL revamps RMS service to link up Malaysia and Indonesia
THAILAND-BASED Regional Container Lines (RCL) has revamped its RMS service to link up Malaysia and Indonesia in a new 'butterfly' service
- LA-LB rise to the challenge to handle mega-ships, but landside pressures remain
TERMINAL operators in Los Angeles-Long Beach have this month demonstrated their ability to handle record container exchanges in a single vessel call
- 2M Asia-Europe 'inducement' loop starts loading as rates hold steady
2M partners Maersk and MSC started loading their inducement Asia-North Europe loop service in China last week, as bookings and freight rates remain...