THE Port of Long Beach reported that 602,180 TEU crossed its docks in June, making for an 11
- Long Beach volumes fall 11.1pc in June as Covid-19 hammers west coast
- Antwerp boxes up 0.4pc, but volume off 4.9pc to 223,799,781 tonnes
CONTAINER traffic through the Port of Antwerp was up 0
- Box volume at Virginia port plunges 23pc in May due to pandemic
THE Port of Virginia's cargo volume in May plummeted 22
- Fewer late vessels in May, but degree of delays increasing: Sea-Intelligence
CONTAINER shipping consultancy Sea-Intelligence says container shipping schedule reliability improved by 5
- Container shipping faces continuing low demand and capacity withdrawal
ANALYST Sea-Intelligence says container shipping is expected to see current low demand levels persisting, consequently leading to high levels of...
- OOCL restores two transpacific sailings cancelled in June
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has restored two transpacific sailings that were cancelled on June 18
- Threat of US-Europe trade war sparks off more transatlantic blankings
2M partners Maersk and MSC have extended the suspension of their TA4/NEUATL4 transatlantic loop through to September
- Port of Savannah box volumes slip nearly 10pc in May due to Covid-19
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Savannah's Garden City Terminal dropped 9
- RCL revamps RMS service to link up Malaysia and Indonesia
THAILAND-BASED Regional Container Lines (RCL) has revamped its RMS service to link up Malaysia and Indonesia in a new 'butterfly' service
- LA-LB rise to the challenge to handle mega-ships, but landside pressures remain
TERMINAL operators in Los Angeles-Long Beach have this month demonstrated their ability to handle record container exchanges in a single vessel call
- 2M Asia-Europe 'inducement' loop starts loading as rates hold steady
2M partners Maersk and MSC started loading their inducement Asia-North Europe loop service in China last week, as bookings and freight rates remain...
- ONE to offer more direct sailings from China to Southeast Asia
JAPAN's Ocean Network Express (ONE) has added two new direct services connecting China and Southeast Asia
- Container shipping heading for a US$9b annual profit: Sea-Intelligence
DESPITE the significant loss of box volume due to the pandemic, spot rates have soared above year-over-year levels through the second quarter,...
- OOCL cancels Pearl River sailings, but restores one from Shanghai
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has announced the cancellations of several Pearl River transpacific sailings...
- Cargo ship calls at Singapore hub plummet to 27-year low, marine fuel sales fall!
Cargo ship arrivals in Singapore, the world's top transhipment and bunkering hub, plummeted to their lowest in nearly three decades in May, while...
- Singapore ship calls plummet to 27-year low, bunker sales fall
SINGAPORE ship arrivals have plummeted to their lowest in nearly three decades in May, while bunker sales fall to a three-month low, Reuters reports
- US$23 billion loss risked 'if box carriers lose rate control'
IN planning their container shipment bookings for the third quarter, shippers and forwarders can expect a new wave of blanking announcements over the...
- April box demand fell 8.1pc to 2.4m TEU: Container Trade Statistics
GLOBAL container demand fell 2
- US Asian imports fall in May after April dip, no pick-up seen till August
US IMPORTS from Asia fell 18
- OOCL cancels 2 June-July transpacific sailings, restores another
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has cancelled two transpacific sailings and restored another that had been...