CHINA'S third-quarter gross domestic product (GDP) figures released yesterday showed that the mainland's economy grew at the slowest rate in...
- China's Q3 economy slumps to slowest rate in 27 years
- Kalmar signs 5-year software maintenance and support deal with PSA
CARGOTEC unit Kalmar has signed a five-year software maintenance and support agreement with PSA Singapore covering the entire automated guided...
- Kalmar to upgrade STS cranes at Eurogate Tanger in Morocco
SUBSIDIARY of Cargotec, Kalmar, is to upgrade four ZPMC ship-to-shore (STS) cranes at Eurogate Tanger (EGT) in Morocco
- DSV sees air freight volumes rise 1pc and profit up to US$313m in H1
DSV's air freight volumes rose in the first half of the year by one per cent, but fell by two per cent in the second quarter of the year, due to...
- Avia Solutions Group acquires Chapman Freeborn
GLOBAL multipurpose aviation company Avia Solutions Group has acquired 100 per cent of the shareholding in UK-headquartered Chapman Freeborn Group -...
- DSV expects Panalpina deal to complete in Q3 as Q1 profits surge 25pc
DENMARK-BASED freight forwarder DSV expects to close its US$4
- ONE reports US$586 million net loss in first year of operation
JAPANESE container carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE), jointly owned by NYK, MOL and 'K' Line, posted an annual net loss of US$586 million...
- World box trade grows, but slows - 2019 looks good but for trade war
DESPITE a year-on-year four per cent increase in the global shipment of containers both for September to 13
- Ballast water treatment sales boost BIO-UV Group's Q3 revenue
FRANCE's BIO-UV Group has announced that third quarter revenue rose by 30 per cent year on year to EUR3
- DHL Q3 profit falls from US$735 million to $167 million as sales rise
DEUTSCHE Post DHL Group's third quarter net profit fell to EUR146 million (US$167
- Manila's ICTSI's Q3 profit up 22pc to US$45.7 million as sales rise 10pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) third quarter net profit increased 22 per cent to US$45
- Matson line Q3 profit up 21.9pc to US$41.6 million as sales rise 8.3pc
HONOLULU's Matson line third quarter profit increased 21
- Two of Cargotec's Kalmar RTGs are bound for Eurogate's Tanger terminal
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is to deliver two rubber-tyre gantry cranes (RTGs) to Eurogate, for use at its Tanger terminal in Morocco
- Air Canada's Q3 profit falls 62.2pc as revenue rises 12.5 per cent
AIR CANADA third quarter profit declined 62
- Old Dominion Q3 profit up 69.5pc to US$173.4 million as sales rise 21.2pc
NORTH CAROLINA trucker Old Dominion Freight Line, posted a third quarter 69
- Seaspan Q3 profit up 66.6pc to US$80 million as revenues rise 39.8pc
HONG KONG based but Vancouver headquartered non-operating shipowners and charterer Seaspan has posted a 66
- OOIL Q3 sales up 7pc to US$1.55 billion as per box revenue rises .01pc
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL), now a Cosco unit, and parent of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), has posted a third...
- Cargotec Q3 profit up 17pc, but down in 2018 as sales rise throughout
Finland?s Cargotec third quarter profit increased 17 per cent to EUR37 million (US$42
- DP World: Slower '19 as Q3 slips to 1.4pc despite 2.6pc gain in '18
GLOBAL port operator DP Word has posted a 2
- Airlock caused overheating problem
The Seabourn Quest' suffered a problem with its port-side engine, 1,5 miles west-northwest of Saint-Antoine-de-Tilly, Quebec, at 7