MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) third quarter net profit increased 22 per cent to US$45
- Manila's ICTSI's Q3 profit up 22pc to US$45.7 million as sales rise 10pc
- Matson line Q3 profit up 21.9pc to US$41.6 million as sales rise 8.3pc
HONOLULU's Matson line third quarter profit increased 21
- Two of Cargotec's Kalmar RTGs are bound for Eurogate's Tanger terminal
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is to deliver two rubber-tyre gantry cranes (RTGs) to Eurogate, for use at its Tanger terminal in Morocco
- Air Canada's Q3 profit falls 62.2pc as revenue rises 12.5 per cent
AIR CANADA third quarter profit declined 62
- Old Dominion Q3 profit up 69.5pc to US$173.4 million as sales rise 21.2pc
NORTH CAROLINA trucker Old Dominion Freight Line, posted a third quarter 69
- Seaspan Q3 profit up 66.6pc to US$80 million as revenues rise 39.8pc
HONG KONG based but Vancouver headquartered non-operating shipowners and charterer Seaspan has posted a 66
- OOIL Q3 sales up 7pc to US$1.55 billion as per box revenue rises .01pc
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL), now a Cosco unit, and parent of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), has posted a third...
- Cargotec Q3 profit up 17pc, but down in 2018 as sales rise throughout
Finland?s Cargotec third quarter profit increased 17 per cent to EUR37 million (US$42
- DP World: Slower '19 as Q3 slips to 1.4pc despite 2.6pc gain in '18
GLOBAL port operator DP Word has posted a 2
- Airlock caused overheating problem
The Seabourn Quest' suffered a problem with its port-side engine, 1,5 miles west-northwest of Saint-Antoine-de-Tilly, Quebec, at 7
- Angelicoussis' Maran Tankers inks scrubber and ballast water system deal with Sembcorp Marine
Angelicoussis' Maran Tankers has inked an order for 13 scrubber retrofits and four ballast water management systems at Sembcorp Marine
- Airbus to test drone deliveries in Singapore and to ships at sea
EUROPEAN aircraft manufacturer Airbus has announced a partnership with Wilhelmsen Ships Service to begin testing parcel delivery by drone to ships at...
- BIMCO forecasts good year ahead, but warns this is as good as it gets
BIMCO's (Baltic and International Maritime Council) top analyst Peter Sand expects container shipping to see a net fleet growth of 4
- Major world ports achieve 7.7pc box throughput growth in Q3: SISI report
MAJOR ports globally saw third quarter cargo traffic rise by 6.4 per cent year on year, according to data published by the Shanghai International...
- Cosco takes top spot for liftings in Q3, overtaking Maersk Line
COSCO registered a 23 per cent year-on-year increase in container lifts in the third quarter, enabling the Chinese container carrier to knock rival...
- Rodolphe Saade takes the helm at CMA CGM after solid Q3 result
THE chief executive officer of French container shipping giant CMA CGM, Rodolphe Saade, has been appointed chairman and CEO of the Maersille-based...
- Zim's record peak season volume lifts result in major turnaround in profit
ISRAEL's Zim Integrated Shipping Services recorded an adjusted profit of US$36.2 million in the third quarter, taking the carrier to a $51.3 million...
- 2017 container volume growth forecast revised upwards to 6.4pc: Alphaliner
A SURVEY by analyst Alphaliner shows global container port volumes grew at 7.7 per cent in the third quarter, higher than expected.
- CEVA in the red with Q3 loss of US$22m despite 6pc revenue growth
FREIGHT forwarder CEVA has recorded a third-quarter net loss of US$22 million - albeit an improvement on the $41 million loss it posted during the...
- Transatlantic container traffic rises in both directions up to Q3: Drewry
CONTAINER shipments from North Europe to the United States, Canada and Mexico increased by 4.7 per cent year on year from January to August,...